The Break Up Professional.

The Break-Up Game. (HIATUS)


"Pit pat, pit pat." It was drizzling that night.

A girl with black silky hair wearing a pink coat was standing outside the restaurant with a man, looking at her watch and seemed to be waiting for someone.

"Please be more natural later." The guy instructed her and gave a gentle smile.

She nodded and thought to herself, "Why am I chosen...?"

Just then, a woman was walking towards their direction, running in the rain and looking for a shelter.

"Here goes, she's coming! Everything depends on you." The man said.

"Got it." Tiffany nodded and then gave the man a back hug.

The woman ran towards their direction to take shelter. However she failed to notice them, perhaps it was because she was busy drying herself.

"Jokwon oppa, saranghae." Tiffany raised her voice in order to grab the girl's attention.

No doubt, Tiffany succeeded and the girl raised her head up to look at them.

"Ehhh... Jokwon? What are you doing here? She asked.

"Ga-in what a coincidence! I'm having a dinner date with my girlfriend." He said and held her hands tightly

Tears welled up in her eyes.
"Jokwon.. How could you..." She exclaimed.

"How could I? How could I? Why not you ask yourself? Fancy going into a hotel with a man while having a boyfriend." Jokwon raised his voice.

"What...? I didn't! Jokwon babo! That was my brother!!!" She screamed and cried.

"Jjinja?" Changmin said. He couldn't bear to see ga-in cry. 

"Why.. Why didn't you ask me first.. It's all over now..." Ga-in exclaimed and attempted to run away.

At this point of time, Tiffany grabbed ga-in's hands and said.

"Erm hi there, I'm actually Jokwon's good friend, and we did this to agitate you." Tiffany tried to salvage the situation.

"Ehhh...?" Ga-in said and stop attempting to run.

"Actually, Jokwon loves you very much. It was just a misunderstanding, sort it out and y'all will be fine!" Tiffany flashed an eyesmile and walked off before Jokwon could even thanked her for salvaging the situation.

"Fany." Someone called her。

"Khun? What are you doing here?" Tiffany stopped walking.

"Failed your task?" Nichkhun asked.

Tiffany let out a laugh and said," Hahaha you saw everything didn't you? Well I can't say it was completely a failure, at least I managed to bring them back together instead of splitting them up completely!"

"It's understandable! I did worse for my first mission, I even got whacked by a girl. Sad sad memories." Nichkhun acted sad and tried to make Tiffany laugh.

"I don't know how to explain to boss though..." Tiffany pouted.

"I'll settle it don't worry!" Khun assured her.

"Really? You're the best!!" Tiffany flashed an eyesmile again.

Tiffany then let out a soft scream. " I... I left my wallet at the restaurant reception!"

She then ran back to take her wallet with Khun waiting for her at the same spot.

"Babo." He thought to himself.

In the restaurant;

"Excuse me, did you see a pink wallet with a keychain that spells fany on it?" Tiffany asked the manager.

" Sorry, we didn't!" The manager claimed.

Just when Tiffany thought all hope was lost, she heard a man's  voice.

"Miss, is this yours?" A man asked.

"Yes! Thank you!" She smiled and left.

"Be careful next time." He said and walked away.

"How come he's always here when something unlucky happens..?" She mumbled.

"Who's here? You should have thanked the person who gave you back your wallet, normal people would just walk away" Nichkhun said.

"Sure" Tiffany said in a sacarstic tone.

Tiffany saw him around the district so often that she couldn't even remember when she had seen him.

It might be the time at the cinema, when she spilled popcorn all over the place and had to apologise to the manager. He was there as a cashier.

It might be the time at the playground, when she fell from a swing and he happened to walk past her.

It might be on the pedestrian road, when it was raining and she got splashed by a car driving past a puddle of water. He was seeking for shelter.

It seems that he was there everytime something unlucky happened.

"Anything wrong?" Khun asked upon seeing Tiffany's blank face.

"Nothing! Lets go!" Tiffany said and pulled him out of the restaurant.