Motorcycle

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara's POV-

That night, Jinyoung was nice enough to walk me home. Sometimes I wonder about that guy. Why is he so nice to me? I always run into him, and even though I said some nasty things when we first met, he still helps me. We finally got to my door step.

"Umm, thanks." I nodded my head slightly. "But why are you being so nice to me?" He chuckled.

"Well, now that I know you don't actually want to harm anyone, you seem like quite a kind person. And now that I look at you more closely-" He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "pretty cute." I felt myself blush slightly, and shiver at his breath going down my spine. I thought he liked ______ goon! I took out my keys to unlock the door. "Do you want me to stay with you until someone comes home?" He offered. 

"No, its okay, I only live with little mutt, and sometimes he sleeps over with his friends." I refused. I opened the door and found 4 jars of red fluid with a note next to it. Did Sanghyun leave something here for me? I read the note.

I wonder what could be in these jars~? 6 days left now, make sure it happens~^^

I shuddered at the thought as I looked at the back. There were words smeared in red on the back of the sheet, which read:

Answer: Blood. Of four dead people. But don't worry, your precious brother wasn't harmed. Yet.

I let out a scream and started panicking, and eventually fainted.

I woke up on a couch, staring at my own ceiling. 

"Finally awake?" I looked at the time as Jinyoung yawned. 3:00 AM. I suddenly remembered what happened, and abruptly sat up.

"Sanghyun-"

"He'll be fine." Jinyoung comforted. "If they didn't get what they want yet, they won't kill him right? If we find a solution in 6 days, he'll be safe." I still kept a worried expression so Jinyoung hopped on to the couch, sitting beside me. "I'll discuss it with Jiyong hyung, but make it look real by not telling ______." I could tell he regretted it a bit since he would be hurting her, but I didn't want to either. I'll make sure they're back together in the end. "I'll work it out, so for now, go to sleep. I'll stay with you tonight." I walked up to my room and he followed.

"You can sleep in Sanghyun's room, its right beside mine." He nodded and headed to Sanghyun's room.

About an hour after he left, I still couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about little mutt, and how he might be in danger, as well as the 4 people that died. Was it MBLAQ? I knew them as well; they were nice people. I would cry myself to sleep, then wake up crying from a nightmare every 10 minutes. I heard the door slowly click open and let out a yelp, until I saw who it was.

"It's just me," he said, while closing the door behind him, "I heard you crying so I got a bit worried." he climbed into the bed and sat beside me. "Do you want me to sing you a song for you to calm down?" I nodded slowly. He cleared his throat and began singing in the most soothing voice I've ever heard.

 

-Jinyoung's POV-

At first glance, there was a connection between you and I
Love me love me love me love me love me baby
We secretly exchanged messages
Tell me tell me tell me now
Guys look at you and drooled
Love me love me love me love me love me baby

Caught up in your innocent glamour
Show me show me show me now
Why do I hear your breathing as if it’s a spell
There’s no way to avoid yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter