Cemetery Guy

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong's POV-

Another week passed and ______ still didn't wake up. Why? I needed to apologize for everything I did to her. It was already the middle of April, and it was raining quite often, with many cloudy days, which reminded me of the day I murdered Jinyoung. But that guy at the cemetery... why did he look so familiar, yet distant? But for him to ask himself if Jinyoung was dead or not, he must have been to shocked. I arrived at the bar for work, changed, and started serving. The came at the same time as usual. I handed her a beer.

"Why do you still come here?" I asked her. "You know my name, you know my girlfriend's name, so what do you want now?"

"I want to warn you." I was confused. She was pissing me off before, and now she's warning me? "about you or your girlfriend's death. The second one would be most probable." I flared.

"WHAT?! You b****!" I was about to punch her when Dongwook hyung stopped me.

"Locker room. NOW." He dragged me back as I saw the smirking at my spaz. "Jiyong, what's wrong with you?"

"I think I have to quit hyung, I'm sorry. That won't leave me alone and keeps threatening to kill her." He patted my back and didn't get mad.

"Ok, it's fine, go do what you have to." He smiled. "Leave your uniform in your locker, and make sure it's unlocked."

"Thanks hyung." I got changed and left for good. I went home and made myself ramyun, but I knew that I had to get another job soon. I decided that I would go look for a job tomorrow. But that would mean that I can't visit _______. I'll visit her when I find one. That'll be my incentive.

The next day, I went to eat lunch at the restaurant that Dara worked at. When I was about to enter, I saw a "Help Wanted" sign on the front. Perfect. I went in and took a seat. Dara came to serve me.

"Hi Dara."

"Hi Jiyong!" She said enthusiastically. I pointed at the menu.

"I'll have this." She wrote it down and nodded then put the order in and started serving other people. When she came to give me the food, I took the opportunity to ask her about the hiring. "Hey Dara," She looked at me. "Who's the owner of the restaurant?"

"It's my father!" She said proudly.

"Where is he right now?" I asked. She gave me a surprised look,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter