Christmas

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Christmas Day~

-Your POV-

I woke up at around 10am on Christmas Day. I had to leave at about 11:40 since it was a 15 minute walk and I didn't want to be late. I started the day by texting Merry Christmas to all my friends. As weird as it may sound, I have no girl friends. New years resolution (when new years comes): get a female friend. Everyone was too scared to approach me before because they thought B1A4 was dangerous, and they stopped being my friends. Then after Jinyoung died, I was too depressed so no one was willing to approach me. A very sad life indeed. I then took a shower uncase I smelt, even though I took one last night (a/n: that I did not write about :P). I put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie over a t shirt, then blow-dried my hair, brushed my teeth, etc. I watched tv until it came time for me to leave.

When I got to the hideout, everyone was already there. I kind of expected that. I greeted everyone and we exchanged presents, and if possible, we used them. They all pitched in to buy me a Playstation since they thought I needed more fun in my life. I should play with it tomorrow.

"okay… we're done with the present exchange… which is the whole point of Christmas… other than gathering with your family and friends…" Shinwoo scratched the back of his head. "What should we do now?" We were all sitting on the floor, suddenly feeling bored after receiving our presents and opening them.

"Maybe we should eat dinner?" Gongchan asked. We started snickering.

"Dinner?" Baro pointed out.

"I meant lunchhh. LUNCH." He pouted as we kept laughing. "Why are you hyungs and noona so immature; they're both meals anyways."

"We're immature, says the maknae." 

"Yup." Sandeul and Gongchan got into a play fight.

"What do you want for lunch?" Shinwoo asked me.

"Whatever you guys want. I don't really mind." I laid down on the floor and looked at the ceiling. This place brought back memories... but before I could reminisce about it, Gongchan tripped over my head and Sandeul fell on top of him.

"HEY YOU TWO!" I stood up and smacked them both on the head. "CALM IT DOWN." They sat down cross legged while glaring at each other. "What do you want to eat?"

"Just order pizza or something simple." We all agreed with Sandeul and Shinwoo called the pizza place. As we were waiting for the pizza, we got bored again. And it was only 1pm. We sat in a circle.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Asked Baro.

"Let's play a game!" Gongchan happily suggested.

"What game?" From what I knew, there was nothing much to play in the hideout... well actually never mind that. I looked around. Ever since when was there a convertible parked here? Is there a secret garage or something?

"Let's play basketball!" Shinwoo was always enthusiastic about that.

"Ewww hyung, we're going to get all sweaty." Sandeul got up to get a drink from the fridge.

"Hide and seek?" I suggested.

"Hm that's a good idea." Baro smirked. "SANDEUL WE'RE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK YOU'RE IT" and we all started hiding in the huge basement. I hid inside a closet.

"Oh my GOD you people are so cheap." I'd bet anything that he was pouting. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 20, 30, 60, ready or not here I come!" I waited in the closet, peeked through the crack of the two doors, and saw Sandeul heading towards the bask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter