I love you

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

The rest of the week went just about the same way as the day after Jiyong oppa moved out, and before I knew it, it was the 2 year death anniversary of Jinyoung, and it was my birthday as well. I woke up at about 10am to visit the cemetery. On my way, I visited a local flower shop. I walked in and a familiar deep voice greeted me.

"Hello, and welcome to our flower boutique." He had long hair and glasses, and was looking down and organizing the cash register.

"Shinwoo? (a/n: I find it weird typing CNU so I'm going to put his name as how it's pronounced. Well, his stage name at least.)" He looked up.

"Oh, hi ______!" What's with all these random reunion with all the B1A4 members? "What kind of flowers do you want? You're going to Jinyoung hyung's grave right? The other members and I are going tomorrow."

"What flowers do you suggest for Jinyoung oppa?" I started wandering around and looking at the flowers. Shinwoo came up to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Free of charge." He smiled. "Go visit Jinyoung hyung. Come again soon!" I thanked him and left.

I then began walking to the cemetery. It was a cloudy day like that fateful day 2 years ago. I looked down and just kept walking, when I bumped into a tall stranger. 

"Hey, watch where you're going, or you might get in trouble." The man had a deep, husky, voice, that seemed to remind me of that incident. But it couldn't be one of the guys in the gang that killed Jinyoung oppa. His voice was too caring for that. I kept walking.

 

-Choi Seunghyun's (TOP) POV-

Today is the start of the 3rd year that Big Bang disbanded. We got drunk one day and killed B1A4's leader, Jung Jinyoung. Worst mistake of our lives. Since I was involved in his murder, I thought that it was best that I visited his grave every year. As I was walking to the cemetery, I bumped into some girl that was walking by, looking lost in thought and not watching where she was going.

"Hey watch where you're going, or you might get in trouble." I caught a glimpse of her face, which seemed familiar. Was she the girl we kidnapped on that day? Nah, she wasn't even walking to the cemetery, but then again, she was holding a bouquet... so maybe she was lost. I didn't want to get too involved with her since she might remember who I was, if that was her, so I continued walking to the cemetery. I reached the grave of Jung Jinyoung, went on my knees, and bowed.

"I'm sorry for helping to end your life..." I felt tears welding up in my eyes. I can't believe we ended someone's life for no reason. "You said Hyunseung was in the hospital... We didn't believe you... He told us the whole story when we checked the hospital and he was there..." I got up and wiped the tears off my face, and started to walk back to the bus stop to go home, when I saw that girl again. Crap, so it was her, I thought. She looked surprised to see me.

"You know Jinyoung oppa too?" She had a sad smile on her face. "I-I mean... knew..."

"Yeah, he..." My guilt toleration was at its limit. I bowed. "I'm extremely sorry." I ran to the bus stop so she didn't have time to think about who I was. I ran my hand through my hair. Damn it. On my way I saw Jiyong. 

"Yo Seunghyun hyung, you visited that guy's grave?" His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter