Suspicious

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jinyoung's POV-

The next day, Jiyong hyung was discharged from the hospital, but told to take caution of his wound. It became sort of awkward between B1A4 and I, so I decided to go with Jiyong hyung and _______ to tell Dara NOONA he's quitting. Third wheel much? Well I consider it more that I'm protecting ______ from the wrath of Dara noona, or rather, the fake Dara noona. When we went into the restaurant, we were greeted by a man slamming on the table. 

"What are you doing?!" The man with light brown hair screamed at noona. "I ordered omelet rice, not fried rice!" A man with bleach blond hair walked up to her and whispered something in her ear, probably scary or threatening, causing her to shudder. She was about to go walk away to take the order when a guy with sunglasses and chin-shoulder length hair grabbed her arm.

"What are you going to do OUR time that YOU wasted?" He said threateningly as he smirked. Dara noona's eyes widened.

"Don't-" I couldn't take it anymore so I walked up to them and pulled his hand off of Dara's arm.

"That's not the way real men should treat women." I told him with a straight face. He clenched his fist, about to throw a punch at me. I clenched my teeth, waiting for the pain to come.

"You-" right before he reached my face, Jiyong hyung linked arms with him and pulled him to the ground. One of the lenses of his sunglasses cracked. 

"I think you should take this somewhere else, you're only going to get embarrassed in a public area." Hyung said nonchalantly. I couldn't help but snicker. The guy got up, and the rest of the group stood up. The first person that spoke stood in front, probably the leader of the group. 

"We'll take our leave now." He said with a smirk. "But you better watch out, bad things will happen to you if you mess with us, or jail our dongsaengs. Let's settle things later." He glanced at _______ before leaving, and was followed by many other people. Dara noona seemed in a trance, so i snapped her out of it.

"We're here to tell you that Jiyong hyung will not be working here, but I will be working here in his stead." She looked surprised. I thought this would be a better way to find out what was really happening here, since there were a lot of suspicious things happening, especially with that group of people before... I think it was 10 people? I'm not sure, but seeing that the leader glanced at ______, it probably has something to do with Dara noona's fake emotions, which has something to do with ______. I'll never stop loving her, but I'll do anything to make her happy. There was a reason why I came back after 2 years, and not after my wound healed... for the time being.

"Ok..." Dara mumbled as she headed to the back of the restaurant. I told Jiyong hyung and _______ to leave first and followed her to the back. I saw her look at a text message on her phone and then call someone. I stayed outside the entrance to listen in. 

"No, he's not... I'm not-... Why do you keep involving more people? Why not just make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter