Oppa

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

I kept my eyes closed and waited for the bright light, but it never came. I opened one eye and saw the knife just inches away from my face, trembling. I looked further and saw Jiyong. Wait what? When did he get here? Jiyong then took the man's hand and squeezed it so hard that I heard a crack and it broke. The man made an ear piercing scream and dropped the knife while looking at his hand, all mangled and deformed. Jiyong then moved on to beating up the other people. By the look of it, either they were really weak, or he was really strong. Someone picked up the knife and came up to me, but I kicked him in the face with me heels, and I felt the heel squish his eyeball. Completely unintentional. They all started leaving the restaurant as we heard say "We'll get you back for this, and you'll be sorry for messing with us", or something like that. 

"Are you ok?" Jiyong seemed worried. I nodded and he ruffled my hair and hugged me. "It's a good thing that you're safe." Why is it that I felt safe whenever I was around him? Whenever I was in his arms, it seems like all my problems and worries went away, and there was nothing that could go wrong. He let go of me. I was disappointed, but I didn't show it. That's when the owner walked in.

"What? ANOTHER boyfriend?" He started laughing really hard. I didn't get how it was so funny. "You shouldn't be cheating so much _______. It's not good for your karma." Some more laughing. My my did that piss me off. I walked past Jiyong and heeled his foot. He fell and started cradling his foot while making unrecognizable sounds. I smirked in satisfaction, and I heard Jiyong laughing softly.

"Anyways, owner boss person, it's 9 so I'm going to get going now. Bye." I left the restaurant with Jiyong following me. It was already quite dark at 9pm because it was almost winter. Outside the restaurant I saw a motorcycle. I tried to push back all the memories, but it was no use, until Jiyong started talking.

"Heh sorry that's my bike", he looked a bit worried because of my reaction before. "I had a bad feeling so I sped to the restaurant, but I was quite far away so I took my bike... I'll just get it tomorrow so-"

"No its ok. L-let's take your bike so it doesn't get bashed or stolen or something." I felt a bit nervous and he saw that.

"No see you're still scared. It's fine." I pushed him towards the bike.

"Let's go. It's getting cold." I smiled and looked up at him, making him give in and give me an extra helmet. I had a feeling that the roar of the motorcycle's engine would become soothing again with Jiyong driving it. He helped me get on first, and then got on himself, like Jinyoung used to. It was as if my muscles were acting on their own. I hugged Jiyong's back and rested my head on his back. I felt secure again, and we heade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter