Break

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong's POV-

I couldn't sleep that night. Nightmares would continuously make me wake up with beads of sweat on my face. The nightmares would go as follows: I would kill Jinyoung, _________ would leave me, I would hear the sound of the metal being crushed by the impact of collision of vehicles. I would see _________ rolled over, all bloody and broken, like a rag doll. Then I would see a member of SHINee holding her with one arm, and holding a knife in the other hand, pointed at her neck. Thankfully, I would wake up before her blood splattered all over my face. As I expected, I can only sleep comfortably when I'm with her, but the nightmares tonight were just too much to handle. Why is my fate constanty surrounded by death? I decided to give up on sleeping and just wake up. I cleaned myself up and waited for the visiting hours to start. I stayed there until the hours ended and went to work at the bar. Then I went home to "sleep". Everyday was like this. This was all I did. I love her too much, but I know that when she wakes up, she'll hate me. If shee forgot about everything, I'll tell her and she'll hate me. There's no other option, but I really can't live without her.

One month passed, but still no sign of her waking up. Visiting hours were over, so I went to the bar, got dressed, and started serving drinks. That's when I saw that come up to me again; I forgot her name so lets just call her that.

"Why don't you get another bartender to serve you?" I asked her, annoyed. She always came to me every night, talking to me about my girlfriend, or rather, my ex-girlfriend, but the question she would persist at was my name. "There are a lot of other nice looking guys around here that you can go flirt with to get in bed with them." I took out a beer from the fridge and gave it to her.

"But I want you." She said before she started drinking from the bottle. "So tell me, how can I get you to break up with her and come running to me?" She laughed as I glared at her.

"I'll never run to you, . I'll never stop loving her so drop it and go to another bartender!" Her lips that were layered with tons of lip gloss formed a smirk. 

"Then what if I kill her?" I scoffed.

"Like hell you would. You couldn't even find her anyways; you don't even know her." She raised her eyebrows and leaned closer.

"Why wouldn't I? I have the money, the relations, and the motivation." She touched my neck with her finger. "And if you still won't come, or if you spill that I did it," She dragged her finger across my neck. "I'll just have to kill you too wouldn't I?" I wanted to punch that ugly caked face of hers and make it all deformed. 

"YOU B****!" I screamed at her. I exploded. That didn't happen often. I was about to punch her, when Dongwook hyung, the owner and one of the bartenders, as well as a friend of mine, noticed and quickly grabbed my arms so I couldn't go any further. Some people started looking.

"Yah, Jiyong, calm down!" I heard Dongwook hyung trying to calm me.

"IF YOU TOUCH HER I'LL KILL YOU!" I started thrashing in Dongwook hyung's hold.

"KWON JIYONG. GET YOUR STUPID A** DOWN TO THE LOCKER ROOM NOW." That snapped my back to my senses. I saw that snicker.

"I know it now." She said as she went into a corner with those SHINee guys. Dongwook hyung and I bowed and apologized for the ruckus as we headed to the locker room.

"Jiyong, what the hell was that?" I could tell he was slightly pissed off.

"She was threatening to kill my girl... or rather my ex." He raised an eyebrow. 

"Your ex? Weren't you just fine before?"

"You know how I killed someone?" He nodded. "She found out I killed her late boyfriend and then got into an accident, now she's in a coma." He nodded again.

"But she didn't officially break up with you right?" Yeah but she will when she wakes up. "But anyways, you know that the threats from the customers aren't real; they're just drunk, so calm down. Just in case any of them complain, I'm going to make you go on a break for 1 week."

"What? Hyung, its fine, I can control myself! I don't need a break!" I pleaded.

"Just go take a break, visit her or something, and then come back better in a week." I gave up and nodded. "Your shift's over right? Go home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter