Accident

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

"HE'S THE ONE THAT KILLED JINYOUNG HYUNG!" He did what? Jiyong oppa looked down at the floor.

"Jiyong oppa... you-" He interrupted me. The other members stopped struggling with each other to listen.

"Yeah. I did it." I felt tears rolling down my face. The person that erased my sadness caused it? He looked up at me with extremely apologetic eyes. "I-I'm sorry... that night, I-"

"Stop it." He didn't stop talking.

"_______-"

"STOP IT!" I shrieked and slapped him hard in the face. He just looked at the floor again. "You... I don't want to ever see you again you murderer!" I ran out of the shop and just kept running straight. I didn't care where my legs would take me. Some cars stopped abruptly and beeped violently. I didn't care.

 

-Jiyong's POV-

I knew she would find out one day, but to find out like this... No. It would be the same if she found out later. I didn't know how to react. I just stared blankly at the ground, when I felt that Sandeul guy grab my collar. I kept looking away. 

"You... This is all you do when you meet the family of the person you murdered?! Why did you have to kill him of all people?! He didn't do anything to you! Do you go around killing innocent people all the time for-" I heard a few beeps outside and then a huge crash. He let go of my collar and his eyes widened as he ran right out the door to the source of the sound. I looked out the door and ran as well, as I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled the emergency services. When I finished, I analyzed the scene again. Sandeul was holding the passed out ______ in his arms, trying to get her to wake up. I walked up to him.

"What are you still doing here?!" He screamed at me. "Why do you keep taking precious things away from my life?!" He was crying, and guilt kept building up since he said that I killed his hyung.

"I-"

"I don't want the explanations of a murderer!" He looked at _______. "You called them right? Emergency that is." 

"Yeah." The emergency services came and took her away with the drivers of the cars that crashed after hitting _______. We rode our motorcycles and followed the ambulance. We were sent to the waiting room while they were performing surgery on _______. I ran my fingers through my hair. Why did this have to happen?, I thought, It's was just a Valentine's Day to express my love to her. 

"Tell me something." I snapped out of my thoughts at Sandeul's request. "Why... why did you do it? Why'd you kill him?" I put my hands in my pockets and clenched my fists.

"Remember Jang Hyunseung?" He nodded, and the others started to pay attention, although they didn't seem mad because they were still suffering from the shock of the facts. "We thought Jung Jinyoung killed him, and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter