The End+Epilogue

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: dizziness may be experienced due to the constant jumping of POVs. You have been warned. Now please enjoy the real grand finale of BAM. And my life ends.

 

That song's lyrics actually really fit the main couple in this story ;)

 

-Your POV-

I wonder what Jiyong oppa wants to do today. Everything was resolved with the police and what not already. Dara unnie explained Jiyong oppa and Jinyoung oppa's plan to me, to make sure I didn't have any doubts in Jiyong's heart. She's actually an extremely kind person. And Sanghyun oppa is really cute and handsome, as well as tall. He's still really sad about his hyungs and dongsaeng, but he tries not to show it.

I arrived at the park at the arranged time and Jiyong oppa was already there. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Whoa. Hey there." He said as he patted my head. I let go of him and greeted him.

"Hi oppa." He bent down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "What do you want to do today?"

 

-Dara's POV-

Oh man! What should I do? What should I wear? I asked Jinyoung to meet me at the park today… and that's when I'll confess… I'm so nervous… I looked at the time.…!!! I'm going to be late! I just put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tshirt and headed out.

When I got there, Jinyoung was already there, massaging his head and rubbing his eyes as if he were in pain. Why does he keep doing that? It worries me. I went up to him and greeted.

"Hello Jinyoung! Did you wait long?" He shook his head.

"Hey Dara." He said lethargically. "So what are we going to do today?"

 

-Jiyong's POV-

I took a deep breath. I was feeling so nervous right now… we usually only do this once, right? I really want to make this work… and I hope I don't embarrass myself…

"________, I have something to tell you." I managed to say, as I reached into my pocket and got on one knee.

 

-Dara's POV-

"I have something to tell you." I started fidgeting with my hands, until I finally got the courage to look up at him. "I love you. Will you go out with me?"

 

-Jiyong's POV-

"_______, I love you, will you marry me?" The expression on her face turned from shock into happiness. She bent down and hugged me tightly.

"Yes." We stood up and I kissed her as I put the ring on her finger as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter