Waking up

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong's POV-

"Don't you dare touch her!" I growled. He smirked.

"Oh, so you prefer the bomb? I see then." He started fiddling with it. I was trying to look around to find out what to do, as I heard people running across the hall to the exit. Then I heard someone enter the room.

"Onew hyung, we finished evacuating, the others are outisde." I heard some guy that looked like a dino say.

"Hey, what are you doing with that thing!" I yelled at this Onew guy. 

"Setting the bomb of course. You have 2 minutes left to spend with her." He smirked again, as I felt someone body slammed me to the wall. It was the dino. 

"Don't you dare speak so disrespectfully to our leader." I clenched my teeth. I was a leader once too. And of one of the baddest gangs out there. I kicked his sensitive area and he covered it in pain as he curled up into a ball and screamed like a girl. I then dove at the leader and slammed him on to the side table, and brushed all the things off it with his head. I threw him on to the ground, when I felt someone kick me down and I fell on my face. I jumped back up and slammed him against the window, and saw the back of his head was full of blood, but he was still thrashing and trying to punch me, so I shoved him out the broken window and he landed with a thud. I turned around and felt a searing pain in me stomach.

"We thought killing her would kill you, but killing both is just fine as well." He ripped the knife out of my stomach as I slid down the wall clenching at my stomach. "There's 10 seconds left. Shall I leave you with her?" I crawled towards _______ as I saw Onew still standing where he was, smirking. I used that chance to leap at him and push him out the window, along with myself. I landed on top of an unconscious Onew. I stood up and started walking across the lawn, when I realized something. Why didn't I save _______?, I thought. My eyes widened and I dropped to my knees as I heard an explosion from the hospital. I held my face in my hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"She's dead..." I thought out loud. 

"You're lucky-" I looked back at the person who said it. "that she's not." It was the cemetery guy. He was holding a perfectly safe _______ in his arms. I stood up and was about to run to her, when I saw her eyes flutter open and look straight at the man holding her, and his face.

"Jinyoung... oppa...?" (a/n: was it surprising? I guess it wasn't since many of you already guessed it ;-;)

 

-Your POV-

I heard a huge explosion and felt a falling sensation. Am I dead? I'm not sure. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times, then saw a very familiar silhouette. I blinked again and looked at him clearly.

"Jinyoung... oppa...?" So I really was dead? He slowly placed me down in a sitting position on the grass. I looked down at what I was wearing. Hospital clothing? Oh so I was hospitalized after I got run over? But Jinyoung is here, so it must be a dream. That's when I saw Jiyong oppa standing in front of Jinyoung oppa with a shocked expression. 

"Jiyong... oppa...?" I tried to stand up when Jinyoung oppa stopped me.

"_______, you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter