Plan

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

Jiyong oppa and Jinyoung oppa suddenly got on a motorcycle and left. Strange, but they're friends, so whatever. Funny how at first they tried to kill each other...

"What was that?" Sandeul asked, offended that he was suddenly abandoned by his hyungs and left with two noonas.

"Who knows, but anyways, you should get to work Sandeul." I told him, and showed him my watch. His eyes widened, and Dara unnie, I guess, giggled.

"Oh crap! I'm late! Catch you later!" He sprinted on the sidewalk to his work place. I giggled.

"So anyways," I started talking to Dara unnie, "I should go to work too. I'm going to be late. Bye then." I smiled and waved at her as I left. 

 

-Dara's POV-

She smiled and waved at me, then left. I sighed and decided to go to work as well, when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"L-Leeteuk-sshi!" (a/n: well, usually stuttering is taking the first letter right, but idk how to do that one since its technically eeteuk, but whatever :P) I bowed and greeted him, so he wouldn't do anything else, but I felt my legs shaking.

"Why so formal, Dara." He smirked. "You have six days left. Your brother is safe, but about his companions..." My eyes widened in shock.

"What did you do to the rest of them?!" Although we weren't the best of friends, I still knew them and they were nice to me.

"Well, I did send you those four jars of blood. Did you not get them?" He chuckled. That inhumane freak! "If you don't get it done in six days, your brother will die." He then put a serious expression on. "We already gave you an extension of one week though." He his lips. "So as a punishment, the life of someone you hold dear will be taken away everyday that this doesn't happen. Other than your precious nam dongsaeng though." He smirked. "How about the guy that was staying with you yesterday?" He snapped his fingers. "Yes! That is a great idea! I'll be seeing you then. Make sure you get it done." After he left, I slowly dragged my feet to work, even though I was really late.

 

-Jiyong's POV-

I lay down in the grass and looked at the blue sky, remembering what Jinyoung was saying.

"So what does Super Junior want?" 

"Hm?" I looked at Jinyoung as he was massaging his head.

"Did you hit your head or something?" He shook his head.

"It's just a bad headache; I get them every now and then, so its natural." I shrugged it off and aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter