G-Dragon

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

When we arrived, we came to a simple restaurant and just ate something normal with normal conversations. As we were leaving, he gave me a hint, that wasn't much of a hint, as to where we were going next.

"Where we're going next is my favourite place in the world. No one knows about it, so don't tell anyone." He said as he winked and put a finger over his smiling lips. He keeps making me fall for him over and over again. I simply nodded and we got on the motorcycle and drove away. After about 15 minutes, he stopped and we reached the place. It was in a suburban area, where nature ruled. We got off the motorcycle and he held my hand as we walked over to a tree, that had no snow beneath it, and he sat down. He patted the spot in between his legs and I sat there. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, making my heart beat faster. He kept his head in my neck.

"Like this..." He whispered.

"Like what?" I was a bit confused at his sudden words. I leaned back against his chest.

"Spending Christmas like this... do you like it?" It's true that some may find it boring, sitting under a tree with your boyfriend doing nothing, but actually, spending time alone with him made me feel very relaxed. 

"It's my first time spending Christmas alone with someone..." He lifted his head off my neck and pouted.

"You didn't answer my question. You don't like it?" He frowned.

"No, I like it, it's relaxing and I get alone time with oppa." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Look up." I did as I was told and heard a bang, as sparks flew in the air in the form of many different colours. Fireworks. I felt like a child again, amazed by the many different colours being shot up into the air, so beautiful, and hoping that time would stand still. When I thought it ended, a few last sparks came up, creating the words "I love you, [insert name here]". I turned around.

"I love you too, Jiyong oppa." His face kept inching closer to mine and stopped when I could feel his steady breath. He hesitated.

"You don't mind right?" I smiled as I shook my head, and he continued moving in until our lips touched, but this was different from the last time, because I kissed him back this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued, and eventually we parted. He kissed my forehead and stood up, while helping me up. 

"Let's go then; it's getting late." We walked back to the motorcycle, holding hands, with our fingers intertwined.

 

It's been about a month and half since Christmas, and my relationship with Jiyong oppa has been getting even better. In a week, it'll be Valentine's Day. Although it's not even a significant holiday, and we're not school kids anymore, I thought that I should bake cookies for Jiyong oppa, sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter