Kidnapped

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

I hugged his back tightly as he instructed me to, rested my head on his back, and smiled. After these 3 years, I found the roar of the motorcycle engine to be calming. We were currently headed towards the B1A4 hideout as usual. I was thinking of what Jinyoung was going to do there today, but the next thing I knew, we already arrived. He hopped off the motorcycle and helped me off. He held my hand and we went inside the building, and down to the basement. To my surprise, none of the other gang members were there. 

"Where are the others?" I asked

"I'm here, so why is your mind on them?", he joked, as he pouted, "They have things to do, so they aren't here right now".

"Oh ok" I smiled "What are we doing today?"

"I need to give you something important", he smirked, "since it's your birthday, but you have to find it."

I giggled. "Isn't it just in your pocket? You've done this before Jinyoung".

"Hm, am I too obvious?" He said as he scratched the back of his head. He then took a box out and knelt down. "Happy Birthday ______. Will you marry me?", he said, while opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring. 

"Y-Yes", I said, shocked, but I was so happy I could die. I went down to hug him, and he hugged me back, chuckling, and kissed me while putting the ring on my finger. 

Right then, all the others popped out. 

"YAY you finally got the guts to do it leader", teased Sandeul, "Did we come at the wrong moment or did we interrupt something here?" He said while constantly lifting his eyebrows.

"Would it have killed you to come in 5 minutes later or something?", he said, getting up while holding my hand. 

"So when's the marriage?" Asked CNU, while nudging Jinyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter