The Roof

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara's POV-

Jiyong and I parted ways and I headed back home. As I was going, I heard my cellphone ring, so I picked it up.

"Hello Dara, congratulations." It was Leeteuk-sshi. "You completed the mission. I'm going to send you an address through a text. Go there with Jiyong tomorrow after the sun sets, but before midnight, and on the roof. If you don't your precious brother will die. Bye." He hung up before I said a word, but I guess that that's a good thing. At least I can save my brother... but I still feel extremely guilty about Jiyong and _______.

 

The Next Day...

 

-Jiyong's POV-

______ didn't come to work today. Although it was expected, I missed her smiling face and graceful voice. I was near tears yesterday when I saw her expression. Why was I involved with gangs in the first place? If I wasn't then everyone would be safe.

After work, Dara appeared at the door.

"Hi." I greeted. She did the same. 

"Can you come with me?" She asked. "We need to meet with them." I nodded, got changed, and followed her.

We reached a warehouse at the rough side of the city. The building was broken down a bit, and hasn't been used for legal purposes for a while. We took the stairs up to the roof to meet them. Right before the door, I took a deep breath and prayed for the best, then opened it.

"There, I saw a guy with light brown hair, with an unconscious Cheondung tied up beside him. I looked back, and saw 8 others. Why was there only 9? (a/n: because heechul went to the army.) 

"Welcome here." The brown haired man stepped forward and greeted us. "Congratulations on being a new couple!" He said as he clapped. I clenched my teeth. "But you might ask why I did all of this. It is, of course, to get to you, Jiyong." I my lips and analyzed the guys around me. The only one with a gun was a chubby person, but I'm pretty sure that the leader has a hidden one. "You love Dara right?" He asked me.

"O-of course!" I answered. He smirked.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we killed her, right?" Two of the guys brought out a girl tied to a chair. I clenched my fists.

"_________!" He chuckled.

"But you don't care about her, do you?" He reached t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter