Kwon Jiyong

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sandeul's POV-

I passed by a fast food place on the way home and ate there. Kwon Jiyong..., I thought. I couldn't get his name out of my mind. He just seemed like a regular guy, but why did I feel like his name has something associated to something dangerous? I finished eating and started heading home. Maybe I should ask U-Kwon, I thought. U-Kwon was from Block B, and I was pretty sure that Kwon Jiyong was a name I heard during my gang life. I called him.

"Hello?"

"Hey U-Kwon. It's Sandeul."

"Sandeul? Hey man! I haven't heard from you in a while. What've you been up to? How's B1A4 doing?"

"We disbanded cos of an incident 2 years ago." There was an awkward silence.

"... So why were you calling again?"

"Oh right. Do you have any idea who Kwon Jiyong is?"

"Kwon Jiyong? Sounds like a pretty normal name to me. I don't remember anything, why?"

"I just thought there was something suspicious about him.."

"Well if you want, meet me at ... 11pm tonight? You can ask everyone else."

"K thanks man. Bye"

"See you at 11" I hung up. Maybe Kwon Jiyong is the real name of a gang member, I thought. But definitely not one of a friend. I went home and called ________.

"Hello?"

"_______! It's Sandeul!"

"Oh hi! What do you need?"

"I just want to call you to tell you not to get too close to that Jiyong guy."

"Why?"

"I just have a bad vibe about his name".

"You're basing your "stay aways" from vibes? How old you do think I am? 6?"

"No, ________-"

"You have no evidence that he did anything bad; in fact you don't even know a thing about his personality!" She seemed pissed off. Crap.

"No I'm just warning you! ______? ________?!" She hung up. I threw my cell on the couch and the cap cracked off. Damn it! I took a nap to calm myself, but the next thing I knew, it was 10:45pm (a/n: ~10h nap? Let's just say he was sleep deprived? :/). I walked to the meeting place where U-Kwon greeted me and led me to the rest of Block B.

"Hey Sandeul! Haven't seen you in a while! How've you been?" Zico asked while greeting me. 

"Eh, B1A4 disbanded but I'm alright."

"I'm sorry man. So, how may I help you today?", He said while bowing. Same Zico that jokes around.

"Do you happen to know a guy named Kwon Jiyong? It might be the real name of some guy in some nasty gang."

"Hm I'm not sure off the top of my head, but aren't aliases usually based on real names? Like CNU, CL, etc. Come sit over there with me and we'll figure it out." We walked over to a table and sat down, while he took out a piece of paper and wrote down: 권 지용 (Kwon Jiyong). We sat there for at least an hour, trying to find combinations of names and letters and what not, but we couldn't figure out anything. 

"Yo Sandeul, I don't think this is working. How 'bout you go home, and if I figure anything out, I'll give you a call."

"Ok then, thanks for that." And with that I left the hideout.

 

-Your POV-

Damn that Sandeul, pissing me off like that. Good thing Jiyong was in the washroom. He came back. 

"So, are we going to continue shopping?" He looked down at me, and I dragged him to another store. We were lucky there, cos I found an outfit for him really quickly: a poofy jacket, a t-shirt, and jeans again. It looked pretty nice on him (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XGQv7355S8E/TOFqVoas54I/AAAAAAAAAHY/r_CrtFTwcOo/s1600/ee.jpg). Since there were enough clothes to last him a few days, we headed home. 

"Tomorrow, I have work, so you do whatever you want. How much longer are you going to stay?" I was walking next to him, while he was holding the shopping bags.

"Maybe two more days and then I'll go back home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter