Dara

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jinyoung's POV-

I clicked the door open and walked in the room, when I saw _______ and Jiyong cuddling and holding hands. When they saw me they immediately separated and greeted me. I knew it would be like this. Gone for two years, with everyone thinking I'm dead; she's bound to find someone new. But I never thought it would be this guy. Sandeul thought of getting revenge on Big Bang and the rest, but there's not really any use anyways. What's done is done. And this guy has obviously changed a lot... even taking out his hair's blond dye. I still love _______, but if she's happy with him, then I'll be happy for her.

"Hi Jinyoung oppa." _______ greeted.

"Hey Jinyoung." Jiyong seems to know that I'm younger than him.

"Oh I know!" _______ got up from his bed. "Jinyoung oppa and I will go tell this Dara person that you can't come today." Jiyong hyung, I guess, looked a bit worried. Probably because I'm her ex.

"Don't worry, uh, hyung, I won't do anything to her." I hesitated a bit then nodded to us, gave us the address, and thanked us, as we headed to the restaurant.

We walked to the restaurant. _____ still didn't have a driving licence of some sort, and I stopped riding my motorcycle for health reasons. We arrived at the small restaurant and saw a woman serving the few customers by herself.

"Please take a seat anywhere you like." She told us politely. I grabbed her hand gently. 

"Uh, no, that's not it." She looked a bit surprised at my actions, so I let go and explained. "We're friend's of Jiyong hyung. He got sent to the hospital for an injury so he can't come here for about a week." Her eyes widened in shock.

"Is he okay?!" She asked frantically. "Can I go visit him?" I nodded.

"Yeah, he's in a hospital in this area, go ask for his room number from the receptionist." I didn't really like her. Usually the person would say something like 'I see' or 'That's unfortunate'; not freak out like that. She gave me an uneasy feeling that was dangerous to _______.

"Well anyways, thank you for letting me know." She bowed slightly. "Is she Kwon Jiyong's only female friend?" She asked, curiously looking at her.

"Hm, probably." I simply replied to her.

"Really? And you two are going out right?" She jumped to conclusions. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter