MBLAQ

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong's POV-

"Hyung, what did you just get yourself into?" Seungri said with a sigh.

"They're kind of in a conflict with some people I know, and I was wondering why it would happen." I explained. He towards the wall, his back facing me, and began to talk.

"Super Junior. You know them?" Super Junior? What kind of name is that? They still think they're young and invincible or something? That sunglasses guy from before had instincts like an old man. 

"Nope. Tell me about them." He didn't answer my question.

"SHINee. You know them?" I recognized that name from somewhere...

"Oh, they tried to mess with my girl by murdering her but I made them get caught by the police. Yeah I know them." Seungri turned around with his eyes closed.

"Hyung, are you crazy?" He opened his eyes. "Of course they're out to get you if you messed with SHINee. SHINee are Super Junior's dongsaengs. You mess SHINee, you mess with Super Junior. I guess you could say that they're Super Junior's underlings (a/n: lol noooo this is NOT what I actually think about shinee.) In a sense, you're messing with 10 guys that are 2x stronger than SHINee." I smirked.

"That's pretty weak then." I joked. Seungri glared at me.

"But you'll never know how many people are going to attack you." He said, scanning the alley with his eyes. "They have many connections, and will take anything they want. Even other people's lives." I nodded. 

"Okay, thanks for the info. Have a nice night." I turned around and while waving and was about to leave the alley, when I suddenly remembered something. "Oh, and another thing. Do you recognize the name Cheondung/Thunder?"

"Yup. From MBLAQ." Seungri replied. 

"When I saw him, he looked kind of familiar though..." Seungri made a thinking pose. That damned jokester. Then it turned into an OH! pose. Not the SNSD pose but the omg I figured it out! pose.

"He has a sister. Sandara Park. You probably met her before." I nodded. 

"Yeah. I did. Thanks for that. See ya" I waved and left. 

 

-Jinyoung's POV-

I had work again the next day. I kept thinking about what happened the day before, who those guys were, and what they have to do with us. When I got to the restaurant, Dara noona was already there setting up the tables. 

"What, you work here or something?" I joked as I began helping her.

"Possibly. Who knows? You don't and never will." She smirked and moved on to another table. When we were finished, we heard the door open. Dara noona bowed to greet him, but I recognized his face from yesterday, which prevented me from doing the same thing.

"What business do you have here?" I asked him. He smiled slightly.

"So you remember me, even though I didn't do anything?" He asked. He seemed like a friendly person, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter