xvii

Strayed

A/N: Hai, this is a continuation of Chap 16, part of double update yo!

 

 

 

“D-Donghae right there..ah!”

“But I don’t want to hurt-“

“Just keep going, this, f- it feels good!”

 

A very amused looking Kyuhyun and scared looking Henry stood frozen outside Donghae’s door.

“Um” Henry took a step back.

Kyuhyun smirked and raised a hand to knock, his hand paused mid-way because another long heavy moan boomed and Henry jumped a few steps back

“Hyung!” he frantically hissed at Kyuhyun who showed no intentions of moving away “We shouldn’t” Henry flailed his hand, trying to signal they should leave.

“But I’m enjoying this Henry.” Kyuhyun replied so casually Henry’s jaw dropped open. “Don’t be such a spoil sport, have some fun” Kyuhyun wiggled his brows.

 Hyukjae’s breathless words that were heard didn’t help poor Henry at all.

“O-okay Donghae your turn, lay down.” There was sound of skin being slapped and Donghae’s light yelp, that was enough to make Henry perspire “I’m out of here!” he gritted out, turned and bolted as fast as he could. Kyuhyun stood there cackling, muffling his laughter behind his hands as he heard Donghae gasp about Hyukjae’s heavenly touch.

Oh if only the voices were clear enough to be tapped; this could be A+ blackmail material for later sometime in the future.

Kyuhyun rapped at the door before abruptly flinging it open, leaning against the door frame as he gazed at Donghae who lay flat on his tummy onto the bed, only shirtless while Hyukjae sat by him, a bottle of olive oil in one hand and the other placed over Donghae’s shoulder-blades.

“Oh” was all Kyuhyun scoffed as realization hit him.

They three just stared before Kyuhyun snorted and then laughed as if he was high, the two on the bed only stared more as Kyuhyun simply stepped back out of the room, shaking his head  and shut the door.

 

Silence.

 

 

“Um..what the was-“ Hyukjae was interrupted by an impatient Donghae “Kyuhyun being Kyuhyun, now can you please get your hands on me and do tha-aah!!”

--

After their confessions Donghae had timidly asked Hyukjae whether he would like to come back to the mansion with him. Hyukjae had remained silent and sighs which had Donghae frantically adding that he didn’t have to, that Hyukjae could just go to his own house but that’s whenHyukjae had smiled and cupped Donghae’s face, telling him he would come along.

After they had returned-Hyukjae was surprised to see a tiny reception committee standing just outside the main entrance door. He saw a bunch of familiar and relieved faces. The others enveloped him in a group hug. Each one of them muttering their apologies, Sungmin was ever near tears saying he had really begun to like Hyukjae and was scared that he would never want to see anyone of them again.

Hyukjae proceeded to embrace the emotional one in a bone-crushing hug. As they proceeded inside, Leeteuk had filled him on how they had covered for his absence, he smiled, spotting the interlaced fingers of Donghae’s with hyukjae’s and heaved comforted sigh.

 

So after a nearly hyperventilating Henry burst into his office the next morning, hysterically narrating how donghae and Hyukjae had been  doing it and making funny sounds and how Kyuhyun had just stood there, Leeteuk had almost burst a nerve. He called in Kyuhyun and the ‘couple’ in for a little talk instantly. A smug looking Kyuhyun arrived instantly and  as soon as the ‘couple’ had appeared on the scene Henry had pounced on them

 “I’m so sorry you guys it was Kyu-hyung’s fault honestly I didn't mean to hear a thing trust me I wish I had not heard a thing I’ll go wash my ears with acid!!”

“Wha-?”

A fuming Leeteuk prowled towards Kyuhyun who seemed to be enjoying this a lots “ Kyuhyun how dare you make henry listen in while Hyukjae and Donghae had , had some shame and sense of propriety will you?!” Leeteuk turned to frown disapprovingly at the two next scolding them about having fun at work because technically speaking this was a workplace of sorts.

Donghae and Hyukjae however had a hard to responding properly mainly because Hyukjae was having troublebreathing after he had gasped out a

“We did no such a thing!!”

And choked on air a frantic Donghae and Henry trying to help the poor guy while Donghae snarled and screeched

 “It was just a massage, a ing massage!!!”

--

By the time Hyukjae’s face had turned from blue back to a normal complexion and Leeteuk was done scolding Kyuhyun, the door of Leeteuk’s office opened and a cheerful looking Sungmin walked in

 “ Wow, you guys were so loud.”

“Sorry Min.” Leeteuk cleared his throat, trying to reign in his anger at Kyuhyun.

“Oh no, I meant these two” Sungmin slyly winked at Donghae and Hyukjae who were left gaping, failing to correct Sungmin as the guy held up a hand “What I really came in to say is we might need to make change of plans.”

The others had grown serious and were listening intently to Sungmin who walked over to the large oak table and sat on it’s edge “ It seems the government might not at all make the cure public.”

“Doesn’t Gain know that by now then?”

Sungmin’s grin was unamused “Oh she does, she just didn't want us to know and Donghae…” said guy was already looking at him “Your father also found out about this certain thing, Gain didn't like him knowing it..” sungmin averted his gaze, the room fell silent for a while “He’s alive, Hae.”

Donghae’s eyes grew wide, he slowly sunk into the couch behind him. Sungmin shot an empathetic look “turns out Gain has a personal dungeon where she keeps her ‘criminals’.”

Donghae’s eyes were blazing with fury, Hyukjae placed a hand on his shoulder, fingers caressing lightly “I’m going to get him back” donghae growled.

“Not you” Leeteuk cut in, donghae’s eyes flashed over to him “We will get him back, that’s my promise to you. Sungmin, what is it that Donghae’s father had found out?”

“Gain’s real plans for currently human-dominated government. Back then it was in process, but now, it’s ready to be implemented, she took her time gathering people she knows to be strong to form her own personal army.”

Hyukjae groaned “this conniving !”

Sungmin nodded “There's more, the targets we are assigned to take out are basically the key figures of the government, without them the system would collapse, weak and open to any attacks in case someone tried to take over it.”

Kyuhyun who had been silent all this while listening to Sungmin carefully suddenly jumped from his seat, motioning for them to glance at the door.

They looked over just in time to see a shadow move on the gap between the door and the floor.

Hyukjae threw a worried look around, Sungmin’s expression affirmed his fears; someone had been spying on them.

 

 

 

A/N: Ha! Just how many of you got fooled by the opening of the chapter? xD

Sorry not sorry and oh

Here comes trouble.