chapter 9

the Lee brothers

Eunhyuk pov

The schoolday is over and I walk along the hallways ready to leave when suddenly a noise grabs my attention. I follow the sound and stand in front of the dance room.

I see one of the students, I think it was Taemin practicing the spin. It looks like he finally got the hang of it. After the spin he practices the whole dance a couple of times. I can see some mistakes here and there but you can see that he improved.

When he finishes the dance I start clapping my hands.

He turns around, a surprised look on his face. He probably didn’t notice I was watching. I’m happy that there are students who are so into dancing that they forget the world. It kind of reminds me of myself.

 “That’s pretty good. But now you have to go home. It’s good to see a student trying so hard, but a good dancer needs to let his body rest.” I say, knowing that else he will probably stay here all night just like yesterday. I was surprised when I left school and saw him trying to do the turn. I have to admit that it was kind of cute when he threw himself to the ground and started hitting it like a little child who doesn’t get the candy he wants from his mother. But afterwards he stood back up and started trying again. I didn’t stay till the end but by the way he looked today I think he stayed very late.

He looks at the clock and nods his head before he leaves the room.

I hope he gets home safe.

My cell starts to ring and I quickly open the message:

                From: Jessica

                To: Hyukie

                Hey handsome I’m waiting at the usual place.

                What’s taking so long?

                Lots of love

                Jessie

 

Crap no time to worry about the kid. I have to go.

I run out of the building straight to the café. Jessica is already sitting at our table.

“Hello” I say as I walk closer and quickly peck her lips, before sitting down on the opposite side of the table.

“I already ordered your strawberry milkshake.” She says with a big smile on her face.

We’ve been dating for over a year now and she really knows me inside and out.

The drinks arrive and I start enjoying my strawberry milkshake while looking at Jessie.

I wonder how I ever got such a beautiful and amazing lady to like me. I feel guilty for what happened in the club a while ago. I never told her a thing, pretending I don’t remember because I was to drunk. But to be honest I remember everything. The way that guy touched me, the taste of his lips and the amazing feeling of … Ooh no I shouldn’t be thinking of this. It was just a mistake. I love Jessie and I will marry her. I haven’t proposed yet but I’m planning to. I’m already looking for the perfect ring but it isn’t easy.

I look out of the window and notice that a heavy rain is falling down from the sky.

“The weather is terrible right? I’m happy we are inside.” Jessie pulls me out of my thoughts.

I can’t help but smile when I look at her. “Yeah I got here just in time.”

We stay for a couple of hours and I see that it’s 1 o’clock already.

“I think it’s time to go now. It’s not proper for a lady to be out this late. Besides I don’t want your parents to kill me.” I say half joking. The rain already stopped for half an hour. I think it will stay dry now.

“Hihihi you’re right, it’s time to go. Although I doubt that my parents will kill you. They absolutely adore you. “ she answers with a big smile on her face. I can’t help but to think how beautiful she looks.

We both stand up as I help her in her jacket. We walk to the counter and I pay for the bill. We always do it like this. Even though she is richer than me, I don’t think it’s right to make the girl pay. I do feel guilty that I’m not able to take her to any fancy place but she says she doesn’t mind.

We both leave the building and start walking. It’s a beautiful evening. The smell in the air after the rain is amazing. I look to my left and see a soft breeze flowing through her hair, making her look even more enchanting.

When I look to the left I see the dancing I was last time. I decided to never enter that place again. I have to avoid it so I don’t see that guy again. When we are almost past the building I see a small shivering wet figure sitting against the building.

Wait is that Taemin??? What is he doing here.

“Wait a moment.” I say to Jessie while I run over to the boy.

“Yah what are you doing out here?”

He looks op surprised.

He quickly stands up and bows down “Hello sir I’m waiting for somebody.”

He keeps shivering from the cold he must have been out here while it was raining.

I quickly pull off my jacket and put it on top of his shoulders.

“Why are you waiting for somebody while looking like that. You will catch a cold. Who are you waiting for?”

“I’m waiting for my brother sir. I forgot my keys so I can’t go home.” He looks down with a sad face.

“Where is your brother?”

“He works in this building sir.” He points at the club. Crap I said I wouldn’t go in there.

“Who is it. I will go get him.”

“Noooo you can’t do that.” He says with a horror striking face.

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to annoy him at work. I don’t want him to think that I’m a little kid who can’t take care of himself.”

“What is that for nonsense.”

“Don’t worry sir.” He says while handing me back my jacket.” The lady over there is waiting for you. Just go I will be fine.”

Crap that’s right Jessie is still there.

I quickly put my jacket back on his shoulders.

“Wait a second.”

I run back to Jessie when I see a cab passing.

I quickly stop it.

“Jessica I will have to stay here. He is one of my students and I kind of feel responsible. I’m sorry that I can’t take you home.”

“That’s okay Hyukie I will be fine. Take care of the little kid.”

She quickly pecks me on the lips and gets in the cab.

I look after the cab until it left my sight.

Then I go back to Taemin and sit down beside him.

“What are you doing sir?”

“I’m going to wait with you.”

“But…”

“No buts I’m your teacher so you better behave.” I say with a smile on my face.

I make myself comfortable against the wall and wait with him.

We don’t talk, but that’s okay, we both enjoy the sound of the night.

I just hope that I won’t see that guy today.

-----------------------------------

Here is the update, wonder what's going to happen next =D

Thanks for your comments I really love them, they motivate me to write :p

xxx-jes