chapter 12

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

“Uugh…” I slowly open my eyes.

I look around and notice that I’m in my room. When did I get here? I can’t remember that I went to bed.

“Yah Taemin are you okay?” I look up and see Donghae sitting on my bed. He looks worried.

I sit up and my head starts to spin. But instead of showing it I put on a big smile.

“Ofcourse I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” Ugh I feel like hell.

“Yah how can you be fine, stupid boy. You just fainted in the hallway, you’re burning up.” Donghae says again.

“Don’t worry so much. I’m not a little kid. I’m just fine. I probably just slipped and fell down. Don’t worry about it.” I smile.

I look to the clock on my table and notice that it’s almost time to leave for school.

“Now if you will get out of my room so I can get dressed. I have to leave for school in about 30 minutes.” I laugh pushing my brother softly out of my bed.

“What school? No way! You’re not going you’re staying home today.” Donghae turns his head “Tell him that he has to stay home.”

I turn my head to the place he’s looking. “ Ooh hello teacher.” I bow my head a little “What are you doing here?”

“well you’re brother was freaking out when you fell down so I had to help a bit. But I think it’s better if you stay home today.”

“Tsss what am I? A 3 year old? Don’t worry I will be fine. Now are you guys leaving my room or should I just get changed while you’re here?”

Donghae looks at me as if he’s going to blow up any minute, but the teacher grabs him by his arm and pulls him out of my room.

I slowly get out of my bed and the spinning in my head gets worse.

Ugh will this really be okay?

Come on Taemin don’t be such a baby, let’s go to the closet first and get a clean uniform.

I walk to my closet, using my other furniture and the wall to keep myself steady.

I take out my uniform and get dressed.

Then I slowly take my bag  thank god everything I need is in my locker, my wallet and stuff are still in my bag so I don’t have to take anything else.

I look at the clock and it took me about 25 minutes to get dressed. Crap only 5 minutes to leave for the bus.

I walk down the stairs using the wall again to keep myself steady.  

“Don’t worry” I hear my teacher say.

“But what if something happens? He has a fever. What if he faints in the middle of the street and gets run over. Or somebody kidnaps him or…”

“Don’t worry, I will keep an eye on him I promise.”

“Okay but here take my number and promise to call when something happens okay.”

“I’m leaving.” I yell while putting on my shoes.

It’s better that I don’t stay here for too long.

I stand up again and put on my jacket.

“Let’s go together. I don’t know my way around here.” My teacher says.

He is probably trying to keep his promise with my brother.

“Here take this.” My brother says while putting a lunchbox and my key in my bag.

I just nod while leaving through the door.

I got the hang of it already. As long as I focus on one point I can walk pretty straight.

 

-----------------

In a building at the other side of town

Minho pov

I look up at Max Changmin, the boss off the entertainment company.

“So you mean that if we want Yunho as my choreographer we have to use kids from some dance school in my dance? Why would we work with kids? We are the famous duo Shinnee. Come on Jonghyun say something too.”

 “See you know Yunho was pretty famous, but something happened in the past so he doesn’t want to teach idols again.” Changmin says

“So what makes you think that he will when we use those kids?” Jonghyun asks

Finally he’s saying something useful.

“Well the boss of that dance school is his lover. If we can convince him he will convince Yunho for us and I can tell you there is no way he will say no to his lover.”

“You mean Yunho is gay? Why can’t I just use my charms then? Nobody can resist me.”

“Minho, Yunho really loves Jaejoong. He will never cheat on him.”

Tssshhh he doesn’t need to look down on me. I mean I’m the famous Minho everybody loves me.

“Why don’t you just go to that school and take a look. Your manager Onew will come along. You can take your stylist Key to so he can check who fits your concept.”

“Okay” Jonghyun says. He will always agree when Key is involved. He really is head over heels with that diva.

And I got no other choice then go along. When I’m there I can still make them change their minds.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised another chapter

Finally introduced the other Shinee members.

Now I wonder what will happen in school today? :p