Chapter 16

the Lee brothers

AN: this chapter is completely changed. I changed chapter 15 too so don't forget to check it.

Key pov

We brought the kid to the infirmary and Minho tries to put him down on the bed. But for some reason the kid doesn't let go of Minho.

He hasn't let him go ever since he fell down right into Minho's arms. 

When he pushed me asside he walked past everybody. He was swaying from left to right the entire time. He almost fell down but streched his arms out and grabed onto the first thing he felt. That thing was Minho.

Minho was pulled forward a bit, but he grabbed the kid and got them both steady on their feet again.

Te kid fell to the side against Minho's chest and the last could'nt do anything but wrap his arms around the kid. If he didn't they would have fallen down anyway.

 

"Key, why did I have to carry that kid here?" Minho starts to whine ripping me out of my thoughts.

"Well no way that I would let my Jongie carry such a good looking kid." I mean come on isn't it obvious.

"And well for Onew, he might trip over his own feet and then the kid would be worse of then now." Come on this is Onew we are talking about, he even trips over nothing.

While we are talking Onew's phone goes off and he leaves the room to pick it up.

"By the way the kid fell into your arms so you had no other choise." I continue as if nothing happend.

"Ugh I wish he would just let go." Minho sighs

"Are you telling me the little kid is stronger then the great Minho." Jonghyun laughs. Making me and Onew start laughing to.

"I'm going to look for some medication." I say while walking to the cabinets on the wall.

 

The door flies open "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!!!" a pissed of guy yells while he enters the room.

If I'm not mistaken it's that Eunhyuk guy.

He runs to Minho as if he will kill him, but before he can reach him Jaejoong grabs him and pulls him back.

Eunhyuk keeps on struggling but he can't do anything about it Jaejoong is just stronger. 

Even though Jaejoong is holding Eunhyuk back his eyes look just as furious.

"What is going on here?" Changmin says above the noice of a strugling Eunhyuk. His eyes never leaving Minho

I look over at Minho and notice that he is the bed together with the kid. The kid probably turned around and pulled him with him.

I would have start laughing if this wasn't such a serious situation.

Onew is the first to break the silence. "The kid collapsed and grabbed onto Minho. So we brought him here, but as you can see he doesn't want to let go off Minho."

They both calm down and Changmin says "I told you they wouldn't do anything to him."

 

"hmmm..." a noice from the bed makes everybody freeze and look to the bed.

The kid opens his eyes slowly. When he sees Minho his eyes turn big and he pushes him away. Making Minho fall onto the ground.

I start laughing again and the kid looks up seeing everybody else in the room.

"Taemin are you okay?" Eunhyuk asks while walking closer to the bed.

He stretches his arms out to feel for a fever but before his hand reaches the boy it gets slapped away.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

"You're fine??? You're fine?? No way you are fine. Just look at you."

"tsk"

"That's it I'm calling your brother." He stands up and quickly dails a number.

"NO! DON'T!!!" the kid yells as he jumps up out off bed and grabs the phone. You can see that he's using all his energy to get it.

He grabs the phone and puts it to his ear to see if his brother already answered.

"Ooh hello hyung." he says his voice sounds full of energy. His voice doesn't match the way he looks. I wouldn't believe he was sick by the way he sounds.

"Yeah don't worry I'm fine. The teacher let me use his phone, because I don't have one yet. I'm just calling to say that I'm fine and school went well today. .... No you don't have to stay home just go to work... Hyung don't be so irresponsible... No they are counting on you to come... Yes if something happens I will call you... No I will be leaving school soon and go home... Okay bye hyung take care..." He hangs up the phone.

He looks at Eunhyuk and I swear if eyes could kill, the guy would be dead by now.

"Why did you call him?" he says while giving the phone back in not so carefull way.

"Because your brother is probably worried. He didn't want you to go to school remember."

"I told you I'm fine. I'm not a little kid that you  need to watch over. I can take care of myself just fine."

Eunhyuk opens his mouth but before he can say anything Taemin cuts him off.

"You better not tell my brother anything. I see you tomorow in class teacher."

"I'm not leaving, you deffinetly don't look fine."

The kid stands up, his legs obviously shaking beneath him. "Don't worry, because I will be leaving."

He takes some carefull steps foreward.

"Yah! Shouldn't you apologize?" Minho suddenly yells right besides the kid. Surprised by the sudden noice he turns around fast. loosing his ballance and falling into Minho's arms again.

He stands up again but you can see that his legs won't hold him much longer.

"Why should I?"

"You pushed me out the bed."

"Tsk I never gave you permission to be in the same bed as me. Are you a ert or something?"

Minho's mouth falls open and the kid turns around and wobbles out off the room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As written in my sorry chapter I will start writing this storry again. I checked all the chapters and changed this on and the one before. I will continue writing this storry and I'm sorry for letting you guys wait for so long.