chapter 19

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

3 days have past since my brother took me home. I'm feeling a lot better and I don't have a fever anymore. I was feeling just fine yesterday but hyung decided I had to stay home a day longer just to be sure.

He never left me alone, if he had to go to work one off his friends came. I felt like a baby.

The bus comes to a stop and I get off, walking straight into the school building and to the dressingroom. I start with dance.

Ugh I probably missed a lot these past few days. I will have to work harder, probably stay after school a bit. 

"TAEMIN!!!" Somebody yells and before I know it I fall on the ground with Kai on top of me.

"Where have you been? I heard you where sick. Are you okay now??"

"Well I would be a lot better if I could get of the floor." 

"Oops sorry" He smiles, before he gets up and helps me on my feet.

"So did I miss anything?" I ask while we both change into our dance uniform.

"Yeah ofcourse, we are a lot further into the dance. Also there is going to be an audition at the end of the week. If you pass you can dance with the famous duo Shinnee. You will be able to go on tour and dance in there music video. And aparently Yunho is going to be the choreographer." He looks so excited.

I don't really know them, never heard of them actualy. But he looks so happy I better not tell him that. This could be a good way to show my brother that I can do it.

"So what do we have to do?"

"Nothing actually the audition will be when we are following lessons. They will just come and watch and see who is good enough. So you better practise those moves, Eunhyuk is making them extra hard I think. It's almost as if he doesn't want us to pass."

I enter the dance room and see that everybody else is there already. It's not that we are late, the rest is just super early. They probably want to win the audition.

The teacher enters and looks at me a bit concerned. I just nod and go stand in place. The music starts and the first two times I just watch, after that I join in.

 

Minho pov

Are schedule for the day is done. We just finnished filming an advertisement for some kind of famous milk brand. We had to drink bananamilke and strawbery milk and a lot more. I hate that stuff. I had to smile all the time and pretend it was the best thing I ever had. Thank God I'm such a good actor.

"Let's go watch the kids dance again." I hear Key say to Jonghyun.

Ugh not again, why does he always want to see them dancing. 

"Okay." he answers, he can't say no to Key. He loves him to much.

"Onew let's go to the danceschool." Jonghyun says to our manager who is driving the car.

And just like that I ended up back here. I'm still hoping nobody will pas the audition so we don't have to use those damn kids.

The kids are already dancing when we arrive. 

"Waaah the little kid is back" I hear Key say.

I look up and see the brat standing in the room, he is the only one who isn't dancing. Well he probably can't. The last time I saw him dancing he looked terrible.

"Okay let's do this one more time." I hear the teacher say.

The music starts again and the kid starts moving around. I can see he makes mistakes here and there but he isn't as bad as last time.

My eyes move to his face and I can see he is concentrated. For some reason I keep staring at him. The way he moves his body. The way he frowns when he makes a mistake, the way his eyes sparkle when he moves around.

"Okay guys that's good. We will do this group dance for the audition. I wont show it to you again since we have to move on with the lessons. You will have to practis this in your free time. Don't forget that there is a possibility that you will have to do a solo dance. Make sure you prepare a dance and a song for that." the says as the music stops."Okay everybody can drink a bit and take a break. In 20 minutes we are going to start with a some new moves."

All the kids sigh and move to their bags to drink. Suddenly one of them screams and all eyes are on us.

Oop they noticed us. They run to us and try to introduce them selfs.

We all keep smiling even though they are a pain in the .

I look up and see the brat is the only one left in the middle of the dancefloor. He is still practising the dance. I can see he is improving with every step he takes.