chapter 17

the Lee brothers

Minho pov

Oh my God, I can't believe that brat just left the room like that.

"Come on, no time to be shocked" Key says while pulling me out the room. 

We enter the hall en see the brat walking infront of us. He can hardly stand on his feet, using the wall as support.

Key walks in front off him, making the kid stop and look up.

"What do you want?" the brat's voice sounds cold.

"Get on Minho's back, we will take you home."

What !!!! He wants me to carry that ungratefull boy. 

Oooh hell no.

"Oooh hell no" the kid says as if he can read my mind. "You want me to get on that erts back??"

What ert??? Ugh this kid he just has a dead wish I swear.

But before I can say anything Jonghyun grabs the kid from behind and puts him on my back.

"What the heck are you doing!?!? Put me down!!" He is so weak that his yelling sounds like a whisper.

"Stop being such a kid." I say, I'm getting pretty anoyed.

I can feel him freeze on my back and he stops strugling. 

"I'm not a kid." he whispers softly in my ear. If he wasn't so close to my ear I would have never heard it.

"TAEMIN!!! Are you okay?!?!?!" a guy suddenly yells while he runs to us like a mad man.

I can feel Taemin's grip on my shoulder getting stronger.

"Hyung." he says softly "I...I... thought you went to work? Is it okay for you to be here? Shouldn't you..."

"Ofcourse I'm here. Do you think I'm stupid. You would never call me for no reason. So I texted you teacher to ask where you are. I'm here to take you home."

"I'm sorry hyung for all the trouble." The kid whispers before I feel his dead weight on my back. He probably just fainted.

The guy walks forward and pats his head "Silly boy" he says with a loving smile on his face.

"Hello my name is Donghae, I'm sorry for the trouble my little brother caused you."

"No problem. Are you here with a car or should we give you a ride home?" Onew says from behind me.

"Ooh that would be really helpfull thank you."

The kids teacher showed up from behind us and looked down at the ground "I'm sorry I didn't take care of him."

"It's okay, why don't you come allong and help me with putting him in bed. You know I'm a bit clueless when taking care of the sick."

And so we all walk to the car the kid still on my back.

We all sit down and the car start to move.

We stop infront a small house saying good bye while the three of them leave.

Ugh what a day. I really hope that kid doesn't end up in our dance.

 

Donghae pov

I put Taemin down on his bed while Eunhyuk starts taking care of him. Ofcourse I know what to do when Taemin is sick , I'm not that stupid. But to see that hot guy infront of me taking care of my little brother I can't help but be happy.

I leave the room and quickly make something to eat. Eunhyuk probably didn't eat yet and I should have something ready when Taemin wakes up.

After a while Eunhyuk walks into the kitchen.

"He is sleeping and his fever is a bit down. I will leave now."

"Stay a bit, I made you some dinner." 

He looks at me, his eyes filled with doubt. But he walks into the kitchen and takes a seat.

I can't help but smile.

After we finnish eating he goes up again to check on Taemin.

I quickly do the dishes and sit myself down on the couch.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take care off him." I look up and see him standing next to me.

I grab his hand and pull him on my lap, making him straddle me.

"It's okay" I whisper softly pulling him into a hug.

I feel him stiffen against me. So I start patting his back slowly.

"You don't have to worry, I'm happy you let me know that he wasn't fine."

I can feel him relax into the hug as his hands grab the sides of my shirt.

I put my hands on his shoulder and push him away a bit so that I can look into his eyes.

He looks at me with the most y sleepy eyes I've ever seen and I can't stop myself from drowning in them.

I slowly move closer and put my lips against his as I start to kiss him softly.

After a while he puts his hands around my shoudlers and start kissing me back.

I softly nibble on his lip and he opens his mouth, allowing my tongue to enter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a new chapter. Hope you liked it.

Once again sorry for letting you guys wait this long.

Don't forget to read chapter 15 and 16 as I changed them a bit

xxx-jes