chapter 3

the Lee brothers

Donghae pov

 

"Hey guys look what I found, Isn't he adorable." Heechul says in a happy voice.

I look up and see him pulling Taemin out to the front.

What is he doing here?? Why is he here?? Does he recognise me?? Should I say something???

"Honey, what did we say about taking random people off the street with you?? Where did you find him?" Hangkyung says.

"What I didn't just take him." Heechul pouts, only hangkyung can make the proud diva look like that.

"Then what did you do?"

"You can ask Siwon, I really didn't. We saved him. Right Siwon?" He says while he looks at Siwon asking him to help  him out.

I look at Taemin and see him looking at me with a serious face, it's one off his new faces, one I don't know yet. But I also see him fidgiting with the hem off his sweater. He always did that when he was nervous.

"That's true Hangkyung. Some guy was molesting him in the alley next to the bar." Siwon says

"What?!?!" I yell as I jump up and storm out off the bar, ready to kill the guy that mollested my little brother.

But the alley is completely empty, the guy nowhere to be found.

I  punch the wall out off frustration. When I pull my arm back to punch again I feel somebody's hands on my arm holding me back.

I turn around and look straight into Taemin's eyes.

Before he can say anything I pull him into a hug.

"Sorry...Sorry...Sorry... I should have been there to protect you. I'm so sorry." I mutter softly in his ear.

I feel him rap his arms around my back "It's okay. I'm not a small kid anymore I'm all grown up now. I can take care of myself."

Grown-up?? What does he say?? He's my little brother. I really failed him, he must be so dissapointed in me.

 

"Ahem.."

I look up and see my friends standing a bit farther looking at me strangely.

I loosen my grip on Taemin and turn him to my friends.

"Everybody let me introduce you to my little brother Taemin." I say as I look at them.

Taemin bows down "Hello I'm Taemin, nice to meet you." He says in a formal way.

"Taemin these guys are my friends. Heechul, Hangkyun, Siwon and Sungmin."

They all smile and wave at each other.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

No pov

The years pas and the brothers meet often.

Taemin acting like a big boy and Donghae wondering what happend to his cute litle brother.

They don't talk mutch about their living situation. They have other things to talk about and things to do.

Taemin never told his mother he saw his brother again. Everytime they meet he says he goes studying.

He also started dating the girl of his parents friends, just so that they can't complain.

 

And right now we are in the present.

Taemin an 18 year old boy ready to go to university.

Donghae a 22 year old playboy working as a bartender in a famous club.

 

How will their story unfold? What will happen in the future?

Well your about to find out.