chapter 20

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

"Okay everybody can drink a bit and take a break. In 20 minutes we are going to start with a some new moves." Eunhyuk says before all the kids run to their bags. 

I'm happy we get a break, this way I can practise a bit more. 

I shut out the world around me and start moving around. I know the song so it's easy to sing along in my head. 

I'm getting better and better, not that I'm amazing. It will take more than a little break to know the whole dance perfectly.

I move to the right and suddenly get the feeling that somebody is standing there. So I change the move in the middle of it by putting my foot down, turning around and moving to the left before stopping completely. 

I look up and am suddenly face to face with the guy who wanted to bring me to the hospital.

"Woow that was so cool. You look great. Are you still sick? Do you feel better? Don't you dare faint again. Here is some water, you should drink it. It's time for a break anyway. You have been dancing long enough." He says. 

"Wooooow calm down. First of all, who are you? Second I'm not a baby, so no need to fuss that mutch."

"Ooh you don't know me?? I said my name last time. Well it doesn't matter. Hi I'm Key." he answers with a big smile on his face." And I think I earned the right to fuss about you after last time. I mean, you fainted right in front of me. So you are going to take a break and drink some water." He sounds friendly but the look in his eyes says me he will kill me if I don't do it.

So I just nod and move to the bank. I take my backpack and pull out my bottle off water. Happy I get to have this little rebellion by not taking the bottle he offered.

But the guy Key, I think, doesn't seem to mind. He just comes over and sits next to me as if nothing happened. 

I don't know why but I get the feeling that I'm a little kid who is beeing watched by his mother to make sure he behaves. 

It feels a bit suffocating so I stand up. The guy grabs my arm "Where do you think you are going?"

"Bathroom" I say "Or do I need to ask permission."

"Oooh no, no it's okay."

I turn around and move quickly to the door. For some reason everybody is standing here. So I push my way trough. Ofcourse clumsy me has tot trip over somebody's food.  I fall foreword but instead of landing on the ground I land on a person. 

I hear gasps all around me. I move my body up and look down, just to see I'm on top off the ert from last time.

My eyes turn big, I jump up and move out off the room as quickly as I can. Ugh why does it have to be that ert.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay it's been a really long time :( Sorry.

I'm not going to make excuses. I'm just going to start updating again. This is just a small update but I will try to update as mutch as I can.