Chapter 4

the Lee brothers

Donghae pov

 

The morning light is seeping through the window as I slowly open my eyes.

I look around and see that I’m not in my room.

When I look beside me I see a cute guy sleeping in the bed.

I slowly start to think back to yesterday night.

What did I do??? How did we get here?? Who is he??

At least I know where I am. I’ve been here often. It’s a small cheap hotel. I bring all my one night stands.

“Hmmmm…” I hear the guy beside me mumble as he moves around a bid. His arms wrap around my torso and he pushes his head against my chest, still sleeping soundly.

Okay think back. Yesterday night…. Euhm okay I had to work.

I could stop a bit early and stayed to dance and drink with my friends….. eeuuuhhhmm…

Oooh now I remember he was the hot guy on the dancefloor. He was an amazing dancer. He looked so y.

The way he moved his body had me drooling all over him and I can tell you I wasn't the only one. The whole damn place was looking at him.

The way he moved his hips was just…

“Who are you??? Where am I?? Aaah my head hurts.”

I look beside me and see that he’s awake now. He looks shocked and completely afraid.

“Hello sunshine.” I answer in a sweat voice.

“I’m Donghae and we are in a hotel.”

I answer simply. While I plaster a beautiful smile on my face.

“What are we doing here?”

I can’t help but chuckle. Instead of answering I just look down his body. When he woke up a moment ago he moved and the blankets are only covering his legs, showing his chest in all its glory.

He looks down chock written all over his face.

I don’t say a thing as I stand up, grab my clothes and leave for the bathroom.

While I open the shower I hear a soft yelp from the room.

He must have tried to stand up. It’s going to hurt.

I get out of the shower and dry myself with a towel. Suddenly I hear a loud bang as the bathroom door flies open.

“What did you do to me?” He asks in an annoyed tone while he holds himself up against the door.

He still isn’t wearing any clothes and I can tell you his body looks amazing.

I slowly my lips as I move closer to him, pinning him against the door in between my arms.

“Shall I show you.” I whisper softly in his ear. I can feel him shudder under me.

I softly nible his ear, before I place kisses along his jaw line.

But before I can reach his lips he pushes me away.

“Get away from me you ert!” He yells while he moves into the room as fast as he can, which isn’t fast with what we did last night.

“But you liked it yesterday.” I say pretending to pout. “You kept screaming for more.”

“No I didn’t.”

I just look at him with a knowing smile.

“Th…th…that…w..was the alcohol. Yep I totally didn’t like it. I’m straight. And even if I was gay I definitely wouldn’t be the bottom.”

“Oooh but honey you are so good as bottom.” I say as I squeeze his firm .

He yelps and quickly puts on his clothes.

“This never happened.”  He says before he limps out of the room.

I silently chuckle before I leave the room and go home.

 

I live alone ever since my father ditched me. I don’t know if he is alive or dead and to be honest I don’t care about him at all.

When I open the door I hear the tv playing.

I walk into the living room and drop beside Heechul.

Yep he almost lives here together with his boyfriend. Their parents are a bit noisy so they come over here to some quiet time together.

“So how was the dancer?” He asks eyeing me up and down.

“I don’t really remember.” I mumble quietly. “But I definitely want another taste, because he looked delicious.”

“And let me guess you took another taste?”

“No I didn’t” I pouted “ He wouldn’t let me.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA….” Heechul bows down holding his stomach while he can’t stop laughing.

I hit him softly against his head.”Not funny.”

“hahahahahahahaha….. Yes it is..hahahaha” he starts to rub the tears out of his eyes

“Tssh Don’t worry I will get him in my bed again.”

Heechul finally stops his laughing fit.

“And how will you do that??”

“Well next time he comes to the club I can …”

“Who says he will come to the club again?”

 “Eeeeuuuhhhmm… “

“It was the first time we saw him there.”

“Then I will look for him. I will ask around.”

“And what will you ask? Hey have you seen a hot guy who is an amazing dancer??? Do you even know his name??”

“Crap I knew I forgot something.”

Suddenly my tummy starts to growl. I look at the clock and see that it is noon already.

“I’m going to grab something to eat. Do you want something?”

“No that’s okay. I already ate.”

I walk to the kitchen and open the cabinets looking for something nice.

*triiiieeennngg*

“I will open the door.” Heechul yells