Chapter 14

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

“Good everybody let’s start.” Eunhyuk says.

He starts dancing the part we already learned and everybody follows. I follow as good as I can.

Ugh I still have to learn a lot, if even a small fever can make my moves so bad.

We’ve been dancing for almost 2 hours when a voice rings through the room and probably the entire school “Teacher Eunhyuk please come to the headmaster’s office.”

“Okay kids I’m not sure how long it will take, so we will stop here for today. You can go home for now.”

He walks to the door, right before he passes it he throws me a worried look.

I just smile at him, pretending to be fine.

“Awesome we get to go home early” Kai’s cheerfull voice sounds beside me “What are you going to do? Let’s go out or something.”

“Hmm I’m not going, I think I’m going to practice a bit longer.” I look at him with a smile on my face.

“You know that there are other things in live then dancing right?”

“Hmmm other things then dancing?? Really??? You’ve got to be joking.” I say in an over reacting tone.

Kai starts laughing and pats my back.

“Well I’m out off here, I’ve been stuck in school long enough today. See you tomorrow.” He says before walking out and waving at me.

I just wave back with a smile on my face.

The moment everybody is out off the room, my legs give out under me. As I start panting really hard, ugh come on it’s just a stupid fever. Probably just a cold, get over it.

After 10 minutes I get up and put on the music. I start practicing the moves again. If I ever want to be a professional dancer I can’t let a stupid cold get to me.

 

Eunhyuk pov

I wonder what Jae-hyung wants. Did I do something wrong? Did I forget something important?? He’s not the kind of person to call somebody in the middle of a lesson if it wasn’t important.

I stop in front of his door, take a few deep breaths before I knock on it.

“Yes come in.” It sounds from in the room.

I walk in and see a lot of people standing inside. I wonder what’s going on.

“Hello Eunhyuk this is Changmin, I think you already know him.” Jaejoong starts. A man walks up to me.

“Hello Eunhyuk it’s been a long time. I don’t know if you remember me, I’m Jeajoong and Yuho’s friend.” I look up at him and bow.

“Sorry I don’t seem to remember you. I’m not really good in remembering faces and names.”

“Don’t worry don’t worry, it’s okay. We only saw each other a couple of times.” He smiles.

“This is Jonghyung , he is part of Shinee. And these guys are Onew the maneger and Key the stylist.” Changmin continuous while pointing and the people beside him.

Everytime he introduces somebody they bow down and so do I.

“Minho isn’t here right now, he is also a part of Shinee .”

I just nod, not really sure why I’m here with these people. I look at Jeajoong confused but he just nods at me.

“Changmin wants to ask you something he says looking at me.”

I look at Changmin waiting for him to start talking, he looks a bit nervous. I wonder why.

“Well Shinee is making a new cd. For the main song we still need a dance crew and a dance teacher. We wanted to ask if we could use the students from …”

“No” I say before he can finish his sentence.”I’m not going to let my students in that kind of environment.”

“But…”

“If that’s all I will take my leave now.” I turn around and reach for the door

“Eunhyuk.” Jeajoong’s calm voice breaks the silence my words left. “Will you do me a favor and hear him out?”

I turn around and look at him. I know he can see that my eyes are turning wet and that I’m trying to hold my tears. He knows me long enough for that.

“Onew, Key and Jonghyun can you guys go look for Minho. The classes are already over so there shouldn’t be anybody around anymore. You can go home first if you want. I will have to discuss some things with Changmin and Eunhyuk first.”

The three kids nod and leave the room.

“Can I do one thing first before we start discussing? I have to check on somebody.” I say looking up at Jaejoong.

“Will you come back afterwards?”

“*sigh*yes.”

“Then it’s okay.”

I turn around and leave the room. I have to look for Taemin and see if he’s okay.

 

Minho pov

I leave the restroom and start wondering around the school building, I don’t want to go back to the meeting. I just hope that that Eunhyuk guy decides we can’t use his kids.

 It looks like almost everybody left.

I hear music coming from a room, the walls off the room are made of glass, so you can look inside. I see one kid dancing.

He is panting hard and moving to the music. He’s got the feel but his moves look unstable. If this is supposed to be the standard of the kids in this school they will completely ruin the dance.

Suddenly the kid stops moving around, puts of the music, grabs his bag and walks out.

When he leaves the room he looks straight at me, his gaze looks a bid unfocused. Tssshh he’s already this tired from just a bid of dancing. He’s a complete amateur.

“You know it’s rude to stare at somebody. What are you some kind of creep?” He says with a disgusted look on his face.

What that kid is calling me the amazing Minho a creep, you’ve got to be joking me.

“Do you even now who I am? I’m the..”

“Look dude I don’t care who you are will you move out of the way so I can pass.” He says while walking forward.

I don’t move, hell I will move for such a rude guy.

“Yah, didn’t you learn any manners? How the ..”

Before I can finnish my sentence the guy falls forward against me, right against my chest. For some reason I wrap my arms around him to hold him up.

Ugh this is grose, he feels hot and sweaty. He’s making my clothes all dirty.

I hear a lot of footsteps coming from behind me and the kid pushes himself away from me.

He straightens himself and walks passed me as if nothing happened. This kid must have been a fan of me he probably just wanted to touch me even though he acted all tough.

“Yah Taemin are you okay?” I hear a worried voice behind me.

I turn around and see a worried looking guy standing in front of the kid. Onew, Jonghyun and Key are there too.

“I’m fine” The kid from earlier said.

The guy moves his hand forward, wanting to touch his forehead, but the kid pushes his hand away.

“I’m fine you don’t have to worry sir. I can take care of myself.” He says while walking past the guy.

“Yah Taemin at least wait for me so I can take you home later.”

“Don’t worry sir I can get home by myself.”

“But I promised your hyung.”

The kid puts a smile on his face. “I will tell my hyung you took good care for me. I will tell you where amazing. This way you will score some points okay.”

“But, that’s not what I meant I…”

“Goodbye sir see you tomorrow.” The kids bows down and walks into a room with a cloth hanger on the door. It’s probably the changing room.

The guy sighs and walks away.

Onew, Key and Jonghyun walk over to me.

“So what are you guys doing here?”

“We were kicked out of the room, so they could talk between them.” Jonghyun says.

“The guy earlier was Eunhyuk.” Onew continuous.

“So what did he say?”

“Well he was completely against it. He didn’t even let Changmin finnish. Such a rude guy.” Key says, he looks a bit pissed.

“Well atleast …”

*BANG*

We all look up to the door the kid just went through. What happened?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So exams are over and I got all my points so I will try to update more frequently now =D