chapter 15

the Lee brothers

AN: I changed the story from here a bit. This chapter and the following chapters will be different. I hope you guys like the changes.

Taemin pov

I walked into the changing room and walked over to my stuff. Ugh I feel terrible. My head keeps spinning and I had to use a lot of energy to keep myself up infront off the teacher.

Let’s put on my clothes and go home. I take the hem off my shirt and pull it over my head.

It gets stuck a bit on the top off my head, I pull a bit harder and it shoots loose.

Because the force I just used I stumble against the bank in the middle off the room, making me and the bank fall down with a loud bang.

Ugh now my headache is even worse.

I take a few deep breaths to calm down my breathing. I hear some noises around me and slowly open my eyes a bit, only to see an unknown guy standing above me.

I would scream out off surprise, but I don’t have the energy. The fever is really taking it’s tole on me.

He looks at me worried, I wonder why. He turns around as if he is talking to somebody else in the room.

“…hospital…”  it’s the only word I hear.

He wants to stand up but I grab his hand, he looks down on me.

“No hospital, I’m fine.” I say while slowly getting up.

He looks at me with big eyes, his mouth opening and closing. 

I ignore the guy and move to my locker. I put on my shirt and sweater.

Because the guy doesn't leave the room I decide to keep on my pants from school. 

I take my backpack and throw it over my shoulder. I turn around but the guy is still standing in front off me.

"No way you are leaving like this." he says with a stern look on his face.

"And who are you to tell me what I can and can not do?" I ask him with my normal emotionless face.

"I'm the mighty Key." he says as if that says it all.

"Pfff I don't know anybody by that name. And as for as I know you don't know my name either. So why don't you go bother somebody else." I push him asside and walk past him.

 

Eunhyuk pov

I’ve been here in this room for more than an hour now.

“Fine.” I say “But if anything happens to one off the kids I will kill you.” I say while looking at Changmin.

“I will assure you that nothing will happen to them. My stars can be a handful, but they know how to behave. They would never do something to those kids. I promise.”

I just throw him a warning look, before turning around and walking out off the office. Ugh I’m sick off this.

I walk into the changing room where Taemin was when I left. I notice the bank on the ground and Taemin’s stuff in the room. Where is that kid? Why is his stuff here? Why is the bank down?? What happened???

I quickly turn around and see Changmin and Jaejoong.

Changmin is alone, where are his stars? Did they take him?? Did they do something to Taemin?? What if…??

My eyes turn white with rage as I run up to him and grab him by his collar.

“Where is he??” I hiss between my teeth.

He looks at me shocked. “Where is who?”

“Where is Taemin? The last I saw him he went into that changing room and your kids where there to. Now only his stuff is there and he and your kids are gone. Where is he?!?!?!”

“Calm down Eunhyuk.” Jaejoong says while putting his hand on my shoulder.”I’m sure he is fine. He's probably somewhere in school. Let's go into my office and check the security camera. It's probably faster then running around blindly."

We get into the office and Jaejoong quickly starts his computer and looks for the camera in the changing room.

He rewinds it a bit.

“Wait!!!!stop!!!” I yell while pointing at the screen.

Jaejoong stops it immediately and presses the play button.

We see the Minho guy carrying an unconscious Taemin to the door and leaving the room, the rest off the guys following.

I turn around again and try to get to Changmin, but Jaejoong is faster and he grabs me, turns me around and hugs me, making sure I can’t move anymore.

“What’s going on?” He asks Changmin, his voice doesn’t sound so calm anymore.

“I don’t know I will call them immediately.” I hear him dial the number.

“Where are you?..........What did you do with the kid?...........Okay we are coming.”

I pull myself out of Jaejoong’s grip. “Where is he?? What did they do to him?!?!?” I yell while flying to Changmin. But yet again Jaejoong holds me from touching the guy.

He doesn't say a thing, but waits for Changmin to say something.

“I don’t know what happened. They said he fainted and didn’t want to go to the hospital.”

“Where are they?”Jaejoong asks.

“At the infarmary off the school."

“If anything happened to the kid I swear…”

“Nothing happened. I promise.”Changmin says.