Chapter 13

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

The first half of the day was pretty okay.

I started with theory lessons so I could sit down all day.

Before every lesson I saw Eunhyuk talking to the teacher off the next class.

Ugh that guy is annoying, why is he keeping that promise to my brother.

Because of that stupid teacher I can’t close my eyes for a second and I have to pretend taking notes and pay attention.

But now the problem start, I just finished lunch and got changed.

We are stretching and waiting for the teacher, Eunhyuk, to enter the dance room.

I’m still dizzy, I’m exhausted and my body hurts like hell.

The teacher enters the room and walks to me.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes sir, I’m fine.”

“Wouldn’t it be better to go lie down in the infirmary?”

“Don’t worry sir.” I say while putting a fake smile on my face.

He looks at me, not sure if he can believe me, but walks to the front off the room and starts the lesson.

 

Minho pov

It’s already afternoon as we enter the dance school.

Apparently Changmin made an appointment with that Jaejoong guy.

We enter his office with our professional face on.

“Changmin, how have you been?” he smiles and walks up to him. He gives Changmin a big hug.

Wait these guys know each other? Can’t he just ask this Jaejoon guy for Yunho’s help. If they are close enough to hug, they must be close enough to ask help. But nooo mister Changmin says we have to use those stupid kids.

“Jaejoon, this Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Key” he says while pointing at us. Jaejoon nods while we bow down.

“Take a seat.” Jaejoon says and everybody sits down on the couches in the room. “So what can I do for you?”

“Well we want to make a deal with you.” Changmin starts

“A deal?”

“Yes we would like to use your kids in the music video and the performance of the next Shinnee song.”

“What’s the catch?”

“We want Yunho to make the dance and teach them.”

“What??? You know what happened right??? He said he would never work with idols.”

“Yeah I know but it’s the dream of these kids. If they won’t be working with idols then why are you teaching them?”

“Well there are a lot of other things you can do with dance.”

“Come on Jae, help me out here.”

“Well let me think. The third years are gone on a European internship. The second years are preparing for their evaluation, to see how their skills evolved during the break. So you could only use the first years.”

 

What first years??? No way Changmin is going to agree, how the heck will first years be able to perform our dance.

 

“No problem, I trust your judgment in accepting those kids. You wouldn’t accept kids that can’t dance.”

 

What no problem?? Come on dude is there something wrong??? He’s got to be joking me right?

 

“No but there is another problem.”

“What do you mean?”

“You will have to get the consent of their teacher.”

“So how is that a problem?”

“It’s Eunhyuk.”

 

Changmin’s mouth falls open as his face pales a bit.

 

“You mean Lee ..”

“Don’t say that name, he doesn’t use it anymore after the incident.”

 

I wonder what happened.

 

“That guy is dancing again?”

“Yes, we just got him to dance 2 years ago. It took him more than 6 years to get over it. Although he still doesn’t rap. I’m not sure if he will let his kids go.”

“But you know I’m not like that right? You know you can trust me.”

“I know, but what about your people? Besides Eunhyuk trusted his partner too.”

“But Jae… I…”

“You don’t have to convince me. You have to convince him. Shall I call him over?”

“*sigh* Yes call him over please.”

 

Jeajoon walks out off the office and asks his secretary to go get Eunhyuk.

Ugh I’m sick of it already.

“I need to use the bathroom, where can I find it?” I ask looking at Changmin.

He points me in the right direction.

I quickly stand up and leave the room. Ugh finally free.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know small update and tottally late, but I'm really bussy right know with school (examns) and work.

So here is a little update.

Eunhyuk will have to leave the dance room so he won't be able to keep an eye on Taemin anymore.

And Minho just left the room.

They will be meeting in the next chapter. I wonder what's going to happen =D

Oooh what would have happened in the past with Yunho and Eunhyuk??