chapter 10

the Lee brothers

Taemin pov

I look at my clock and it’s already 3 am. It’s about time my brother gets here, no?

I look beside me and see that the teacher fell asleep while waiting. I take of the jacket he gave me and put it over him.

“Hey what are you doing here kido?” a creepy voice asks.

I look up and see some guy standing in front off me.

“None of your business. “ I say trying to sound brave.

And even though I say so myself I sound pretty convincing. Of course I’ve had years of practice, pretending to be something I’m not.

“Oooh really?” He says while grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

He looks up and down my body, my clothes still wet and sticky from the rain a while ago.

“Well I think I can make it my business.” He has a creepy smile on his face. I don’t like it at all.

I look down and see that the teacher is still sleeping. Tssss if I don’t need him he’s bothering me, and right now when I need him he is sleeping soundly.

The guy tightens his grip around my arm while he pushes me against the wall.

Ugh not again. Do those erts never get sick off this?

Donghae pov

I’m working behind the bar as usual, listening to the gossip. You would be surprised what for nonsense you hear sometimes.

“Jah there is a guy harassing some kid out there.”

This happens almost every night.

“Really? Who is it?”

“I don’t know who the kid is. Never saw him here. But the guy is Ren.”

Ren again. He really should stop doing that. One day he’s going to be in trouble.

“Is it a beautiful kid?”

Yep he always chooses the beautiful ones, he’s got good taste I have to admit. His ways are just wrong.

“Yeah it’s a boy, he’s really slender and got a pretty good figure. He had brown hair and…”

Wait that sounds familiar. “Where is he?” I ask quickly.

The guys look up weird, I never interrupt a conversation.

“In front off the building. At the corner off the alley.” One of them says.

I quickly run out and see Ren trapping somebody between his body and the wall. He’s kissing him passionately.

When his head goes down, my biggest fears turn into reality. I see Taemin trying to push him off.

I run over him as fast as I can. I grab Ren by his shoulder and turn him around roughly. While putting myself between him and Tae.

“Yah what do you think you are doing to my little brother!?” I yell while punching him in the face.

The guy stumbles backwards a surprised look on his face.

“Your brother?” he asks surprised “Sorry dude I didn’t know the kid had a big brother.

“Well to late.” I say while punching and kicking him over and over again. He’s already on the ground but I can’t stop. The sight of Tae being kissed and touched in all the wrong places keeps playing inside my head.

“Donghae hyung.” Taemin puts his hand on my shoulder.

I look up and see him shake his head. “You have to stop now, before it’s to late.”

I look down to Ren and see him covered in blood. Tae is right.

I stand up dust myself off and walk to Tae, who is shivering in the cold..

“Are you okay? Why are you wet? What are you doing here?...”

“Wooow too many questions hyung. Ofcourse I’m okay. I’m a big boy I can take care of myself. Eeuuhhmm I’m wet because it was raining. And what was the last question. Oooh right I’m waiting for you. I kind of forgot my key.” He puts on a big smile as if nothing happened.

Aish this kid, he should cry and let his emotions out at times like this. Why does he have to pretend to be okay.

“Yah you could have come in and ask for my key. Come with me I will give it to you.”

“I can’t my teacher is here to.” He says pointing a sleepy guy next to him.

Wait that guy looks familiar. I take a closer look and yes just like I thought. It’s the hot guy from the other night.

“Okay wait here. I will be back in a sec.”

I run inside and ask the guys to cover for me for the rest of the night. I quickly grab my stuff and run out again.

I give Tae my jacket. “Put this on and then help my put the sleepy guy on my back.”

 

Eunhyuk pov

Hmmmm, why is the ground moving? Wasn’t I waiting with Taemin in front off the club?

And what is this amazing smell?

 I slowly open my eyes and see that I’m on somebody’s back. I look beside me in a dark window to see my reflection.

Crap what am I doing on this guys back? When did he get here? Where is Tae?

“Hyung are you okay? Should I carry him now?” Tae voice sounds from the other side.

Wait hyung? This guy is Taemin’s hyung. Oooh nooooo, where did I get myself into.

“Don’t worry Tae he’s as light as a feather.” His y voice answers, giving me a warm feeling inside.

“Oooh and you really should learn how to fight or something. You always attracted erts.”

Wait erts?? What happened???

“Don’t worry hyung I already told you I can take care of myself.”

“Yeah right that’s why that guy was feeling you up and kissing you right in front off the club just a moment ago. Or are you saying you actually wanted him to?”

“No, but… eeuuuhhmmm… I… Where home hyung. “

I hear a door open before we walk into a house.

“Tae quickly take a shower and get out of those wet clothes.”

“Yes hyung.”

I pretend to be asleep while he puts me down on the couch. I can feel his breath in my face. He must be really close now. Will he kiss me? I wait patiently for the feeling of his lips against mine.

Wait do I want to??