chapter 5

the Lee brothers

Taemin Pov

“Oppa, I really had fun today.” The girl in front of me says.

Ugh I really hate her. The only reason I’m dating her is because off my parents. She totally isn’t my style.

I flash a handsome smile on my face and ruffle her hair as an answer.

She looks up into my eyes and starts to blush.

Crap she probably wants a kiss now.

I my lips nervously, thinking how the heck I can get out of this.

But she must have seen it as a good sign, because before I can do or say anything she stands on her tips, puts her arms around my neck and puts her lips against mine.

Ieuw this is gross, gross, gross. Ugh

She moves closer and presses her body against me.

I can’t do anything else then to wrap my arms around her waist and wait till it ends.

After what seems like forever she slowly moves away.

Her cheeks blushing red as if she just got the kiss of her life. It probably was her first time.

“Bye oppa.” She says before she turns around and runs into her house, completely ashamed.

Ugh I’m so happy this date ended. I turn around and use my sleeve to clean my lips.

I can’t believe she did that.

I enter the car and drive to the place I live.

I don’t call it home, I think I never did. This place never was a home to me. It was just a random house where I live in together with people who are like strangers to me.

 

When I enter the house I see the maids look at me with sympathy.

Crap something must have happened again, my parents must be pissed off.

I walk straight ahead, planning to go to my room. But when I pass the living area I hear the voice of the person who calls himself my father.

“Taemin, Come here son.” His voice gives me a creepy feeling.

When I enter the living I notice a letter on the table with my name on it.

They don’t really respect my privacy, they already opened the letter.

My mother sits on the couch and just looks down as the man is throws the letter on the table.

“What is this?” He asks with venom in his voice.

I take the letter and start to read.

Dear Taemin-shi

 

We are happy to inform you that you passed the audition rounds.

We would be proud to call you one of our students.

You get a full scholarship.

The lessons start in 2 weeks.

Your time table, uniform, books and other utilities will be available on the first day of school.

 

Hope to see you soon

Jaejoong, director of the national dance academy

 

Woow you’ve got to be joking me. I got in. I really got in.

I suppress my smile as I look up to the people on the couch.

“It’s an acceptance letter from the dance academy.”

“I thought we agreed that you would go to business school.”

“We agreed to nothing, you decided it on your own.”

“You won’t be going there. We already got you enrolled in the university.”

I just smile to him and turn around. They will not decide my life anymore. I got into the school with the help off my brother.

A while ago he saw me dance and he told me I was amazing. He has been supportive ever since and even helped me with the audition. No way I’m going to disappoint him.

I walk upstairs into my room, but before I can close the door it’s pushed open.

I turn around surprised and see the old man standing in the door opening, his face red from anger.

He pushes me farter into the room and closes the door behind him.

He grabs my collar and throws me on the floor.

“You son off a . Do you know what I did for you. Do you know how much money I spent on you.” He says slowly, punching me in the stomach with each word he says.

He grabs my hair forcing my head up. this hurt.

I try to keep a cold and emotionless expression and with the years of practice I had it’s pretty easy for me.

“You better go to business school” he spits in my face.

“And what if I won’t.” I answer trying to sound brave, even though I’m pretty freaked out and scared right now.

His face turns even redder, I never thought it was possible.

He throws my head on the ground. I hear a loud crash and get a really bad headache.

I start to feel a dull pain in my stomach and as I look up I see the old man kicking me over and over again.

I start to groan in pain.

He slowly moves down, picks up my head and whispers harshly in my ear. “If you want to live here you better get a grip son. Don’t forget you got nobody else. Nobody cares for you. Your father ditched you and your brother hates you. You know that better then anybody. Else he would never let you live here on your own. Why don’t you just throw away the letter and keep pretending to be a good boy. Why don’t you forget all about your dreams.”

He lets my head go and it falls again on the floor. The last thing I see before I black out is my stepfather laughing while he closes the door.

--------------

I slowly open my eyes and see the light seeping through my window.

I try to sit up carefully and feel my body and head ache terrible.

I look into the mirror by my side and notice that I look like crap.

I get up and move to my personnal bathroom.

As I take of my clothes I see that my body is full of bruises. He really was mad this time. Normally I have less bruises when I disappoint him.

I look into the mirror and notice that he never touched my face. As always he only hid me on the places nobody can see. I move my arm over the back off my head and feel a small bump on it. At least it isn’t bleeding.

I walk into to the shower and let the warm water run over my body.

After the shower I go into my room and get changed.

I look at the clock and notice that it’s already 11 o’clock.

I pick up the letter that somebody left on my desk. Probably thinking I would throw it away myself.

What should I do? I don’t want to disappoint Donghae?

Should I just leave this place and go to dance academy or should I stay and go to business school?

If I leave where should I live?

If I stay would I ever be happy?

 

Let’s leave, let’s forget about this place.

I quickly grab my back and start to stuff some clothes in them.

I take the money that I hid in my closet and leave my mobile and bankcard here. I know that they can trace me with that stuff.

I leave my room, I’m the only person in the house now. The old man left for work and my mother is at a beauty center.

I walk past the maids, shock written all over their faces, and quickly leave the house.

I don’t take the car and just walk to the bus stop.

When the bus arrives I get on.

 

Okay where did he live again?? Where should I get off?

Okay I think it’s here.

I get off the bus and start roaming the streets.

“Hey kiddo” a familiar voice yells.

I turn around, put a smile on my face and wave.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woow so many subies already.

Thanks guys and thanks for the comments I really love them.

I will try to update every weekend.

xxx-jes