Hello Strangers

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonnie," Jieun cringed as she saw Shinhye walked out of the bathroom after changing clothes with an oversized t-shirt borrowed from the guy she bump into.

Shinhye bit her lower lips in embarassment. She put her head low, didnt have power to straighten it up. "Where is he?" she wishpered to Jieun.

"With Baro oppa out there." Jieun also wishpered.

Shinhye cover her face with both hands. "Ah~~ it's so embarassing."

Jieun patted her shoulder without say anything. She can imagine the embarassment since she was there and witness everything.

"Jogi..." a girl in Jieun age popped up her head at the bathroom entrance door. "I'm sister of the oppa... you... bump into... earlier..." She grinned awkwardly.

"Oh," was Shinhye and Jieun's only respond.

"Are you okay?" She asked hesitantly, still leaned to the door.

"Ah... ne. Gwaenchana," Shinhye said. "Luckyly your oppa have spare clothes in his bag. So..." Shinhye spread her hands to show the t-shirt on her body. "And thanks to Jieun who always bring her favorite legging everywhere," she giggled as she looked at the girl next to her, "you're my hero."

Jieun chuckled.

The guy's sister smiled. "I'm relieved."

"What is your name?" Shinhye asked.

The dongsaeng bowed. "Junhee. Jung Junhee." She replied while walked one step forward. "My oppa name's Jung Yonghwa."

"Ah ne." Shinhye mumbled. "I'm Park Shinhye. And this is Lee Jieun."

Two young girls bowed at each other after Shinhye introduce themself. They also share their purposes on the camp. That Junhee girl was surprised found out that Shinhye will be her teacher. She looks excited and enthusiastic after learned it.

"Then eonnie is Miss Ssinz? the one who sang Story, the greatest song on earth?" Junhee asked almost shrieked.

Shinhye and Jieun stared at each other.It's been a long time since they heard someone talked about that song. The one and only song Shinhye ever released five years ago. It's not a huge hit tho. But it left good remark on Shinhye's career as music teacher. With the fact that its totally self recording, a lot of musician admire her skill and admit her quality.

"Oppa will be happy if he knows it." Junhee said.

Shinhye frowned. "Oh? Wa-wae?"

Junhee nodded cutely. "He likes you a lot! He always tried hard to find you everywhere. But you're so mysterious. Your music has been his muse to write his own songs for years. And if he ever meet you in this life, he said he will ask you to write song together."

"Ne?" Shinhye's eyes delated,never thought someone would admire her as extreme as that.

"Wow eonnie. Apparently there's someone liking you as crazy as you like Jonghyun oppa." Jieun giggled.

"Oh?" Junhee looks disappointed. "Eonnie you have a boyfriend?"

"Ne?" Shinhye frowned."Ah! Ani,aniya. It's Lee Jonghyun the singer. You know, that one who sings Love Rides The Rain."

Junhee's facial expression change from dissapoint to disgust. She smiled a bitter one without utter any word.

"Waeyo? You dont know him, or... you dislike... him?" Shinhye asked carefully. Could sense something wrong by looking at Junhee's face. Her curiousity rising. Inside her, she hope she can put some expectation for this.

Junhee shook her head. "I dont know him."

"Geurae?" Shinhye silently poke Jieun's waist signaled the awkwardness in Junhee's emotion. "Let's get out of here." she said. Want to escape as soon as possible from this girl and talk about her weird behaviour with Jieun.

The three girl found Baro and Yonghwa sat under a sahddy tree not far from the bathroom. They aproach them with awkwardness filling the air.

"Oh noona,"Baro was the first one who greet.

Shinhye and Yonghwa exchanged bow and smile. They introduce themself nonchalantly since Shinhye already heard about him from Junhee, and he also learned about her from Baro.

"Yonghwa hyung is a guitarist too." Baro said.

"Ah ne. Heard it from Junhee." Shinhye said, then she realize something. "But how come you call him hyung just after the first meeting?"

"Oh? Is it rude? I called you....eonnie... too. Mianhaeyo." Junhee said in guilt tone.

"Ah aniyo. Aniyo. That's not what I mean." Shinhye felt uncomfortable since she accidentally make Junhee's mood change again. That's not her intention. She just think that she need to tell Baro that it's not right to call him 'hyung' when they still barely know each other. She didnt even realize Junhee called her eonnie before, for she still too occupied with the embarass feeling.

"Actually it's okay for me if Baro call me hyung." Yonghwa said. "I didnt have dongsaeng to call me hyung anyway." He smiled his toothy grin as he end his words.

"Jeongmal?" Baro shrieked. "Johaseo! Noona doesnt have namjachingu so i dont have anyone to be my hyung."

"Ya~~!" Shinhye snapped embarassed.

Yonghwa stared at Shinhye in unreadable expression. He didnt smile nor pout, just end up nodded.

Shinhye's face turn red. "Why should he be your hyung? As if you already know him for years," she mumbled.

Jieun giggled. She held Shinhye's elbow a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter