Cosplaying a Tragic Character

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa waking up feeling dizzy. The ceiling is spinning around fast and rapidly. He decide to close his eyes again and move his body facing the window. The sound of rain can be heard through the curtain. He reach out his hand to searching for his phone that he used to put around the pillow, but couldn't find anywhere.

"Aish!" 

Trying hard to get up, with eyes still close. His body aching and exhausted, but he have the urge to go out and see the world. He inhale deeply before open his eyes again.

"What time is it?" he mumbling. "Ah! Hangover !" He squint his eyesas he open it, slowly move his body to the edge of the bed and put his feet down. 

He scan the corner around the head of his bed, and realize it's a different with the one he own. "O? Where am I?" He look around the room confusedly but couldn't find any clue whose room is it. There's none even any picture or poster.

After gathering the leftover strenght that he have, he get up and walk out the unfamiliar room. As he open the door, he bump into Baro who appear as shocked as him.

"Ah hyung!!"

"Ya!!"

"You startle me. I was about to open the door, you know!"

"You should've knock first before enter someone's room."

"What are you saying? As if this is your own room." Baro pouted.

Yonghwa peeked outside. "Whose room is it? Where are we?" A sudden thought comes to his mind. "Ya! Don't tell me we're at your house!?"

Baro furrowed his eyebrow. He noticed a blush appear on the hyung's cheek after he said that. He chukled. "Oho~~~ what is this?"

Yonghwa stare blankly at Baro. "What?"

Baro grinned and lean closer to the hyung. "Where do you think we are? Whose room is it, hyung?"

"Ya." Yonghwa snickered. "Why do you ask me back? How could I know when I barely gain my concious? I can't even remember what happened after I went out the police office."

Baro glared at Yong as if he's about to eat him. "What, hyung you didn't remember anything? YOU DIDN'T? Are you trying to say that you can't recall what happen when you drunk right away but will remember as the time goes by... or you REALLY can't remember until someone tell you the real thing???"

Yonghwa dumbfounded with that obvious panic note in Baro's preach. He couldn't grasp any clue about what happened last night, but according to how Baro reacted, something absurd must be happened while he lost his sense.

"Don't spacing out like that! I was talking to you, hyung."

Yonghwa blinked in disbelief. "Ya. Are you just hissed at me?"

"Huh? Oh~" baro shook his head. "Ani... I'm not."

"Then why are you yelling like that?"

"Then why are hyung blushed when you guess that we are in my house?"

"Hm?"

Baro put a nosy face as he point his finger at Yonghwa. "Hohoho... tell me why why why~~~"

Annoyed with the younger act, Yonghwa bite Baro's finger nonchalantly. 

"Hyuuuung!!"

Yonghwa glared. "How dare you pointed a finger at hyung like that???" he grumble.

Baro blow his finger in a desperate way. "So mean. Poor you," he said to his finger.

"Ya." Yonghwa poke Baro's arm. "Just tell me already, where are we?"

Baro snuffle. "Let's go. I'm about to wake you up anyway. Someone wants to talk to you."

"Oh? Who?" Yonghwa put his hand around Baro's neck as they walk. "Your dad?"

Baro frowned upsetly. "Why my dad?"

Yonghwa shook his head with a silly grin on his lips. "No, nothing. Just a random guess."

"I swear I don't wanna drink together with you anymore." Baro mumble spitefully.

Yonghwa flick his fingers. "I knew it. Something weird happened last night. Right? Am I right? Tell me, come on."

Baro sighed. "Not now." He shrug his chin to the kitchen direction. "They need to talk with you."

Yonghwa follow Baro direction. His mood drop to the bottom rock as he saw two people sit at the counter facing each other in their serious face.

He glance at Baro and coldly ask. "What does it mean?"

Baro cleared his throat. "Sorry. I didn't mean to trap you while you drunk." He bow his head. "I'm sorry, hyung. Jeongmal."

"Oh? Hyungnim, good morning." Jungshin raise his hand. "Or should I say... good afternoon?" He grinned mischievously.

Yonghwa look down at his wristwatch. 3:47 pm. "Heol!" He look at Baro. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Baro sigh. "I did. But hyung didn't affected at all."

"Hyungnim's sleeping habit is really no joke." Jungshin teased.

"Why are you keep calling me 'hyungnim'?" Yonghwa hissed feeling offended.

"Why? Hyungnim, you don't like it?" Jungshin put an innocent stare as he ask. "I want to call you hyungnim because I respect you with all my heart."

Yonghwa wrinkled his nose and wishper. "You better not." He walked up to them. "That sounds like teasing instead of respect."

"Eiii~ I'm not. That's sincere." Jungshin put his hand on his chest. "I'm 100% sincere. Hyungnim is my best friend's lovely oppa. I've heard a lot about you and how amazing you are. I've always called you 'hyungnim'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter