Jung Yonghwa The Wild Guy

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunbaenim, can you sing something sweet for us?" Minhyuk asked when he served their order.

"Ne? Sunbaenin?" Shinhye frowned.

Minhyuk showing off his eye smile. "You're a senior arent you? You play better than me."

"Eonnie is the best guitarist I've ever met," Jieun bluff.

"Yaa~~" Shinhye elbowed her, feeling embarassed. 

Yonghwa nodded, pointed his finger at Jieun. "I'm agree."

"Me too, me too." Junhee nod and shook her body excited. "Please, sing a song eonnie~"

"Just one song will be okay." Minhyuk said.

"I miss your voice." Jieun added.

"I really want to say that, but I never heard your voice live." Yonghwa joke. "So you should help me. Play this guitar and let us hear your angelic voice now, so one day when we meet again I can say 'I miss your voice'." He said as he hand her the guitar.

Junhee giggled. She cover with her fist. "Oppa did you just flirted with eonnie?"

"Wah! Hyung, you and your sweet talk." Minhyuk shook his head giddyly.

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulder. "Sometime I didn't realize when I do things like that. Mianhaeyo Shinhye-sshi. No offense. It was just a joke. I watch too many romcom movies and dramas, so... my behaviour a bit influenced by that." He explained shyly.

Shinhye laughed. "To be honest I'm quite surprised. Romcom you mean is romantic comedy? You? Like that genre?" She examined Yonghwa's appearance from head to toe. 

Long hair tied into bun, worn out ripped jeans, black t-shirt with shout out fierce quote ala hard rock band, elastic black band and silver bracelet on both hands, black converse tied messyly, and she could see there's tattoo on his right arm leaked some of it's part under the shirt.

Jieun frowned. "Eiyy~ oppa seriously? You lied!"

The three laughed at the two girls reaction.

"People always reacting the same." Minhyuk said to Yonghwa and Junhee.

Yonghwa bow down his head to laugh. It's not the first time people doubt his preferences. And it's quite normal too since mostly people who looks as messy as him like something extreme and tough.

"Even though his appearance looks like some gangster, but oppa is not a tough guy like people will think about him." Junhee said. "Eonnie may think oppa is the type of guy who love watching action movie or horor, am I right?"

Shinhye grinned. "Yeah, he looks like movie freaks who love to watch fighting scene and blood."

"Noooo." Junhee and Minhyuk denied in chorus.

Minhyuk put her hand beside his mouth to block from Yonghwa's sight, then he wishpere. "Hyung is a crybaby. He cry a lot when he watch sad and heartbreaking scene."

"Ya! Ya! I heard that!" Yonghwa pointed his finger at Minhyuk angryly. 

"Ah mian." Minhyuk giggling and dont look sorry at all.

"How could you said something like that in front of these ladies?"

"But hyung, you the one who started, you confessed that you like watching romantic comedy. I just added a little bit."

"A little? You said a little?"

"Oppadeul! Keumanhae. How dare you fight in front of my teacher and my friend. You're so embarasse me." Junhee snapped at them boldly.

Shinhye and Jieun's turn to laugh at them. And at the same time, Shinhye's insecurity over them dissapear little by little. She feels more comfortable now, witnessing their silly and honest side. They aren't as dangerous as she thought a while ago.

Maybe I should check on Jung Yonghwa's music too, maybe he has something fun to learn, maybe he's not as weird as I thought, maybe I... urm... should try give him a chance? Shinhye said in her mind.

"It's so nice to be here when its raining outside." Jieun said out of nowhere, automaticaly gain everybody's attention. Jieun smile. "I used to freezing alone whenever meet the rain. It's..." she looked down with a sad smile, "...always been a hard day."

The three people quite and taken aback. They have no idea why Jieun suddenly confessing like that.

"What do you mean freezing alone?" Shinhye put her hand around Jieun's shoulder. "I thought Baro and I always there with you?"

Jieun smiled at Shinhye. "Yes eonnie. But when I'm home, the rain feels like ice. It's cold."

Shinhye patted her shoulder. "Dont go home, I told you."

"I wish I could listen to you." Jieun put a bitter smile again.

The three people were confuse as hell. They lost with the conversation between that girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter