Emo Punk Outside, Emotional Inside

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still clear in Yonghwa's mind how hard it is to move on after that event. He felt so burdened by his own regret. He thought it was his fault that Yoorin decided to end her life that way. If he didnt said those creepy words maybe Yoorin will be stronger and determine to stay alive with or without the baby. Even though Yonghwa looks strong back then, but when he was alone he will blame his foolisness and call himself a killer. He was so depressed and empty, he didnt realized that he tend to grabbed his hair roughly until it's fell off of his head everytime he blame himself. 

Because Yonghwa kept on pretending like he was okay and faking smile in front of his parent, they only found out his mental disorder when his hair bald on some particular side.

Exactly two weeks after funeral for Yoorin, Jung family sent Yonghwa to mental hospital, let psychiatrist help him to stop blaming himself for his dongsaeng death and find his sanity again. His parent very worried and uneasy. It was his senior year in high school, he'll have his final test in three months. If he didnt back to his sense, he might wont graduate that year. 

And they also afraid with the possibility Yonghwa will commit suicide like his sister because of guilty feeling which possesing his mind and heart. They already felt a huge lost and failure when Yoorin passed away. They dont want another unfortunate event happen in their family.

During the treatment he have to watch slide show consist of pictures of him with Yoorin and Junhee. According to his parent, Yonghwa really loves his sisters and always care about them. So psychiatrist team decided to use it help him recall his normal self.

But realizing that he have to stay alive for the sake of people whom he loves was not easy tho. He experienced cried for hours during his treatment. He actually a tough boy who rarely cry because of too shy to do it even when he's alone. He always believed that 'real man will never cry over life'.

The first time he saw those slide show pictures, he cried crazily for 8 hours straight. Kept on hit his head with both fist until psyhiatrist team have to tied his hands to the bed. 

Forth time he saw the pics, he kept on mumbled "mianhae... jeongmal mianhae..." and cried for 5 hours. 

Then on the seventh time, his emotion start to stable. He still cried but he already now how to smile again. He even giggled when funny pictures appeared.

Psychiatrist believed that the normal version of Yonghwa who mature enough for a kid at his age will have a strong will to fight his guilt. Witnessing the form of happiness that plastered on their faces on the pictures made him remember how close he is with his dongsaengs. 

As reward for gaining his sense back, psychiatrist let him wandering outside the room as long as he guarded by nurse. As a kid who usually good in making friends, he easyly mingle with other patients whom he met at entertainment room. He became closed with some ahjummas who loved to watch dramas. From those middle age women too Yonghwa's preference got influenced. They always called him to join them when there's TV station aired romantic comedy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter