Rainy Day

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Junhee-ya. Jankamanyo.” Called Shinhye.

Junhee turn around with a little surprised face. “Ne, sonsaengnim?”

Shinhye smiled. “No need to call me that anymore, the class was end already. You can call me eonnie if you want to.”

Junhee bowed and smile. “Gamsahamnida.”

“That’s okay. Anyway, here,” Shinhye handed her a small paper bag, “give this to your oppa. Thank you for lent me his shirt.”

“Ah ne. Gwaenchanayo eonnie.”

They walked together to halte bus and join Jieun who already went there first. While waiting for the bus to come, they involved in girls talk like make up, fashion, and boys. They just like a group of same-age girl were hang out together.

Out of the blue, the sky turn dark and cloud let the rain drop to the earth. The three of them felt the same regretful feeling since none of them brought an umbrella.

"On a time like this I wish someone will come to me and sing, 'You could stand under my umbrella...ella...ella....e...e....'"

The two young girls laugh at Shinhye's joke. Then Shinhye ask for Junhee's guitar and strumming for Umbrella melody. The younger girls sing along with her.

"Hey, other rain song. Any idea?" Shinhye asked after the song ended.

"Lee Jonghyun!!!" Jieun shrieked.

Shinhye showed a frozen grin at her. "What's wrong with me? How could I forget him when it rains."

Jieun smirked. "You are the worst fan ever eonnie."

"I know! Argh!" Shinhye bowed her head in shame. Acting like someone just commit a big mistake to public.

Junhee only smile upon the girls's joke. She felt uncomfortable when they suddenly talk about Lee Jonghyun and sing his rain songs happyly. She didnt realize when she started to staring at rain drop from halte bus ceiling. Her stare was empty.

Jieun noticed her. She poked Shinhye's hand and pointed her finger at Junhee. Shinhye frowned worryly. She leaned her head to the front.

"Junhee-ya gwaenchana?" The eldest asked.

Junhee startled. She blinked in confussion.

"Are you sick?" Shinhye asked for the second time.

"Oh? Aniya. I'm okay." Junhee replied hesistantly.

"Your face dont look good. Are you sure you are okay?" She asked again.

Junhee smiled. She nodded. "Dont worry, eonnie. I'm okay."

Shinhye still not assure by that. She looked at Jieun and both exchange suspicious gaze. They know Junhee hide something, and she's definitely not feeling good about it.

"Oh!!!"

Shinhye and Jieun immediately looked at Junhee upon her remark.

"Oppa pick me up?" Junhee's eyes locked at an old car which coming closer. "I didnt asked him tho."

"Jinja? Wah such a thougtful oppa he is." Shinhye said.

Jieun pouted. After witnessed Junhee-Yonghwa affectionate moment at this halte bus days ago, this is become the second time for her witnessing their siblings romance in the same place. Her heart filled with jealousy.

That car stoped right in front of them. The window from passanger front side opened, there's Yonghwa's face appear with big toothy grin. His hand busy rolling down the window that cant open by itself since its not power window.

"Annyeong. Need a taxi?"

**

Tinkling sound filled the whole room as a sign the door opened by customer. Four people walked inside with clothes half drenched by the rain.

"Welcome to KangGun!" The owner greeted them loudly behind the counter. "Oh? Yonghwa hyung, Junhee-ya, annyeong."

Yonghwa waved at him. "Corner table, my usual coffee." He pointed his finger to the corner of the room and left.

"Minhyuk oppa can I use the toilet? It's urgent." Junhee wishpered shyly.

Minhyuk showing his eye smile, and wishpered. "Go ahead."

"Me too. Can I?" Jieun asked.

Before Minhyuk answered, Junhee grab Jieun's hand to go with her to toilet.

"Yedeurah! What do you want to drink?" Shinhye yelled. But they already disappear.

"I know what's Junhee likes. Hot chocolate with a lot of marshmallow, and a plate full of macarons." Minhyuk said, eye smile still plastered on his face.

Shinhye smiled back at him. "You seems close with them."

Minhyuk nodded. "Yeah, we're neighbour, and they're the most loyal customer of mine." He giggled and offered his hand. "Kang Minhyuk imnida."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter