Throwing Punches

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This song kept on appeared even when I play on shuffle. But come to think of it, this quite suitable to be an OST for this chapter. Have you ever lost someone you really cherish because of an accident? This song makes me teary whenever I heard it. I hope through the help of this song, I can deliver the emotion that every characters feels on this chapters.

**

Yonghwa peevishly push away the crowd as he run forward with 'bomb' filled his brain. He climb the stage and immediately dirrected his fist straight into Jonghyun's nose. The victim stumble on his seat, one hand hold the guitar on his lap just so it won't drop while other hand cover his nose as spontaneous react.

"YOU F*****G B*****D!!!!!" Yonghwa screamed. He try to throw another punch but Baro and Jungshin already catch up with him and hug his both hands from both sides.

Jonghyun's favorite stylist-Narae, the mighty owner-Park Seolhee, and some guys also jump to the stage to rescue Jonghyun. His nose bleeding hard. A customer who also a doctor check his nose and said that it fractured.

Seolhee shout her dissapointment in front of everyone, she said she can't believe that Yonghwa could be so immature and disrespectful. She thought he did that because he jealous that Jonghyun steal the stage.

"WHY YOU ONLY APPEAR NOW, YOU J**K??!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? PLAYING WITH OTHER GIRLS???!" Yonghwa ignored Seol and keep screaming at Jonghyun who stare back at him confusedly. He don't remember that he have ever met this Yonghwa guy before. He gazing intently to Yonghwa who keep on screaming furiously and curse at him. Curious why he was so angry at him?

As Baro and Jungshin strugle in dragging Yonghwa down the stage, tears start to drop from his eyes. He screamed hopelessly with shaken voice, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER, YOU A*****E????!!"

**

15 minutes ago....

There's something that Shinhye proud about herself, she's agile when it comes to concert. She likes to hang out in places which have live music, whatever music it is. So she already grasp the knowhow of sneaking from the farthest row to the closest row in front of the stage.

Her dramaqueen behaviour has awaken.

Baro poked Yonghwa's elbow. His eyes showed an appology as the latter looked at him. "I saw this coming when I heard that guy was here, but I still let noona stayed in this place. Mianhae hyung."

Yonghwa raised his eyebrow nonchalantly and look back to the crowd in front of him.

"Hyung sorry~~~ please forgive me. I'll buy you drink. Ne? Ne?" Baro leaned forward to get Yonghwa's attention.

"That's okay." Yonghwa said halfheartedly.

"Ah hyuuuung~~~~" Baro leaned his head to Yonghwa's hand.

"I said it's okay, Baro-yaaaa~~~" Yonghwa replied in an obvious upset tone. "You don't have to be sorry anymore. This just not my day."

"But-"

Yonghwa clenched his teeth. "I.said.okay.Park.Baro."

Baro was taken aback. He slowly release his hands from Yonghwa's. He stared at the hyung in a mix of confussion and uncomfortable feeling.

Yonghwa sense something weird in the younger's face. He frowned. "W-wae?"

Baro sigh fast.

"Waeee~~? You... angry... because I snap at you?"

Baro sighed again. He shook his head.

"Then why?" Yonghwa poke Baro's waist, tried to attack him with a tickle, make him jump in his seat to avoid it. "Tell me why? Why? Why?"

"Ani~~!!" Baro showed the hyung a forceful bright grin. "It's just... my name is not Park Baro."

"Huh?"

"I'm Cha Baro."

Yonghwa looked at Shinhye who still drawning in the crowd then back again to Baro. "But isn't she Park? Why are you Cha?"

Baro smile bitterly. "We're half-siblings."

Yonghwa freeze.

"Really." Baro added.

"Ah~ ne."

Baro laughed. "Why are you so awkward, hyung?"

"Me?" Yonghwa nervously smile and shook his head. "No, no. I'm not awkward." But his smile show that he felt awkward.

Baro laughed even more. "Seriously. Your smile is so awkward. Don't force it. Why? Are you feeling uncomfortable with our relationship? Or hyung have something that you regret about us?"

Yonghwa frantically wave his hand. "Aniya. Aniya! There's nothing to regret. It's your family matter. I was just... to be honest, well, I was wondering."

"Wondering about what?"

Yonghwa fold his hands in front of his chest. "Whether she ever said or not. I remember she mentioned something about her family before..."

"Eh? Really? When?" Baro's eyes widened curiousity.

"A while ago. When we were hanging out at Minhyukkie's coffee shop." The hyung said.

"Without me?" Baro exclaimed.

Yonghwa grinned and patted Baro's shoulder.

"Ok, now after you get closer with noona, you want to dump me!"

Yonghwa's laugh burst out loud upon Baro's jealousy. He thought Baro was cute that he jealous at his own noona. Such an adorable brother-in-law material.

Jungshin who sat next to Baro elbowed him to ask, "What is wrong with that hyung? Why he suddenly laughing like that? Is he started to go crazy? I thought he was upset."

"He laughed at me." Baro shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly.

Jungshin raised his eyebrow. "Weird." He got up abruptly. "Oh wait, I think I saw someone familiar over there." He smirked at Baro signaled him that he's going to meet that person.

Baro stretched his neck to get a glimpse of who is that familiar one. He laughed as he recognize that friend of him and Jungshin who waved at them from the other side of the room. He jumped and ran after Jungshin to meet their friends.

Yonghwa didn't interested in that meet up, so he turn around to ask for a drink from Ssun. That was when he found something laid on the floor. He kneeled to take a look at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter