Intertwine

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jungshin sit alone inside a crowded club watching the bartender doing his job. Behind him, people dancing and cheering crazyly to the rock band who were playing their noisy music. The female vocalist is like a badass warrior. She's y yet powerful. All the guys who come to only hang out will automaticaly turn their heads to see her whenever she shrill in the middle of singing. She and her band never failed to make the club full house whenever they come.

But Jungshin wasnt there for them this time. Even though one of his favorite indie band perform as thrillin' as usual, he cant put his eyes on them. His feeling too complicated to fan boying right now.

He sighed hard until his cheek puffed up. His eyes swollen after suffering from fatigue. He spent almost a week wandering across every cities in southern latitude of the country to find the owner of the wallet in front of him. That red and white polkadot wallet is his friend's stuff. A girl that he admire because of her quirkyness. A girl who dissappear without goodbye. She only said she wants to meet her family and will be back before school start. But in reality, she never came back.

He kept on waiting for her all this years. He supress his longing feeling for her no matter how hard it is. Because he thought he dont have right to call her. He respect his ex roommate who also that girl's boyfriend. He always tried hard to hid his feeling over her from him. As a good friend of the couple, he dont want to be the intruder and ruin their friendship.

And he knew it well, that the couple fell in love deeply to each other. No room for other party.

That thought change after he met the ex roommate last week on reunion. They talked friendly to each other, until the room mate confessed that he still cant forgave the girl for dissappeared like that. He felt so down when she called him that their relationship cant work anymore, and she asking for an end. She said she met her long lost first love and he proposed her. She cant reject him because she still loves him.

No one believe it, including Jungshin. But with her presence vanished without any trail, they cant do anything except let her go. Jungshin thought, the roommate wont do that easyly. At least he will try to searching at her hometown and ask her family. But he didnt. His dissappointment made him gave up.

Anger filled Jungshin's brain and heart. If he knew this guy's affection of the girl was this poor, he wont burried his feeling to her that easyly. He wouldnt care about respect their friendship. He will fight for her.

As soon as he went home, he found no one around to accompany him talk. A post it messages from his parent on refigerator told him that they went on bussiness trip again. Jieun wasnt home yet, as usual. He called her but he heard her phone rang not far from him. It was left near the dishes. She must be forgot to bring it again. She always clumsy.

Jungshin felt so down, he really needs someone to talk. Fortunately Baro was reachable and he will come over in an hour. While waiting for him to come, Jungshin take a look at his old photo album to see that girl again. During the nostalgia, he suddenly remember that he have that girl's stuff in between his old stuff. He dig through the old stuff boxes at the basement and found her wallet. The one and only stuff to use as excuse to meet her again. That girl not any different with Jieun, clumsy and easyly forget where she put her stuff.

After Jungshin shared his story to Baro, he suggested that Jungshin should search for her instead of feeling down like this. Search until no where else to go. Not to get the girl's heart. But to finish his own hidden feeling and burn the regret of not steal her heart in the past.

He realize something was suspicious while he wasting time searching for her. Her family not live in the address written on her ID card anymore. Neighbours said they move. It's just common case actually. But the weird thing was the city stated by neighbours was different. One said here, other said there, some of them even said they move to other country.

In the peak of his desperation, he met his friend who coincide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter