Through The Small Amount of Water

Ukulele vs The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey noona, where's my birthday gift?" Baro barged into Shinhye's room without knocking.

"Hello lazyhead. Really nice to see you wake up early. What's up?" Shinhye greet her dongsaeng as she scanned her clothes collection in the cupboard. 

"Ofcourse. It's my birthday. Should enjoy every single time I spend today. It's freedom! I'm no longer teenager. Yess!" Baro threw his body to Shinhye's bed.

Shinhye chukled. "Chukkae and welcome to the jungle."

"Hoh? What do you mean?" He looked at his noona, using his left hand to held his head.

"Yeah, 21. You'll find it hard when you make a mistake. People no longer give you tolerance and understanding. You cant use your teenage issue as an excuse anymore." Shinhye turned around to look at him, she put one hand on her waist while the other held some clothes which she just choose. "Dont you know freedom also means responsibility?" She smirked.

Baro frowned. "Is that right? You sure?"

"Ne." She nodded playfully. "Anyways, which one?" She put two clothes on her both side as high as her body.

"Floral dress much better for sunny day." He said.

Shinhye pointed her finger at the lil bro. "Agree." She put another clothes to the hanger and took a denim jaket. She put the jaket into the dress and show it again to Baro. "Perfect?"

"Beautiful!"

"Thank you." She excuse herself to change clothes in the bathroom.

Baro stayed in the noona's room. He took one acoustic guitar from the corner of the room where Shinhye put her collections. He strummed it randomly, tried to figured out the keys. 

Baro likes guitar and music. But unlike his noona, he's not really good in playing instrument. He more interested into DJ and hip hop stuff.

"Where will you go in this early morning?" Baro asked when Shinhye walked out from the bathroom. 

"Teaching guitar at Summer Camp Coaching Clinic. Remember the brossure I show you days ago?" Shinhye prettyfy herself with some soft make up for summer. She knows she have natural beauty, and she dont want to cover it with too thick make up.

"Can I come with you? Spend birthday alone in holiday will be boring." Baro said.

"Sure, okay."

"Atsa!" Baro put the guitar back to it place.

"But where are your friends? Is there none of them who interested to celebrate your day?" Shinhye furrowed her eyebrows.

"We'll throw a party tonight at Jungshin's parent caffe. But from all day long they are all busy in their own holiday schedule." Baro hugged his noona's shoulder from behind. "Where's my birthday gift?"

Shinhye sighed. She smiled as she looked at her lil bro's reflection on the mirror. "Choose anything you want from this room."

Baro smiled his toothy grin, "Guitar, okay?"

Shinhye looked hesitant for a while. "I'll buy you one." She grinned awkwardly.

"Eiy, you said I can take anything from your room."

"I change my mind." She stood up and fix her hair. "Won't you change your clothes? Its time to go."

"Okay. Give me 5 minutes."

"No, 2 minutes."

"3?"

"Ppali!"

**

A girl named Lee Jieun stood awkwardly in the halte bus. She kept on looking at the Summer Camp gate uneasyly. A big guitar case hang on her tiny shoulder. 

"Jogieyo." She called a guy sitting next to her who busying himself with his phone. 

The guy looked up at her. "Ne?"

She pointed at his watch. "Could you tell me what time is it?"

He looked at his watch. "Five minutes before nine."

"Ah ne. Gomapseumnida." She bowed at him.

He just nodded as respond.

"Yonghwa oppaaaa!!" A girl with super big brown guitar case ran toward the guy next to Jieun. She tried to catch her breathe before asked, "Am I late?"

The Yonghwa guy stared at her while shooking his head. "Fix your hair. You have less than five minutes to prepare yourself."

"Aigo. It's only a first day for heaven sake. Why should I make myself look like a barbie?"

Yonghwa stood up and fix the girl's hair himself. "Listen to oppa. How many times you cried because you didn't listen to me?"

The girl pouted. 

Yonghwa leaned and wishpered loudly. "Besides, your Minhyuk oppa will be here too."

"Eh? Jinja?" The girl's eyes delated. 

Yonghwa nodded playfully.

The girl straighten her stand position. "Am I good?" 

Yonghwa give her two thumbs up proudly. "Beautiful!"

"Gomawo oppa." She sighed. "But I'm nervous."

"Dont worry. I'll stay with you until you find some new friends." Yonghwa hugged her shoulder. " Kajja go,"

Then both of them went away to the summer camp direction. The oppa brought the heavy guitar case for the girl. They laughed about something happyly. Jieun watched them silently since the girl arrived and they gone.

She sighed. "How nice! Wish they were me and Jungshin oppa." She mumbled to herself.

"Ya!" Someone surprised her, made her yelled automaticly. 

"Why talking alone?" Other person asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter