Revenge

Give me 100 days

Christmas day and the following was spent in at our house, just the two of us. It was wonderful, spending such a loving holiday with the love of my life. 

Jiyong had called his mother to tell her that he was fine and I had talked to him. He had sent a quick message to YG informing him that he would be back to work shortly and was sorry for any inconvenience. 

Unfortunately our little Christmas bubble was popped when information was leaked on Jiyong and Kiko's 'engagement'. I knew that he was not getting married but my heart still sunk when I saw the television. Jiyong called YG immediately, someone had told the press that they were getting married and Jiyong was nowhere to be found which was why there was not much notice given. It was the 27th of December, the wedding date was the 31st. We had 4 days to create a plan in which no one got harmed, especially Jiyong. Although he may not have said anything, I could tell the guilt was weighing him down. He was wearing the stress on his face. 

I told Jiyong what we would do. I would call Kiko and tell her that I needed to talk to her about the press and sort out how much of the wedding would be photographed publicly and any official statements. I would be wearing a wire that would directly record what Kiko was telling me. I would let her know that I have found out everything and would hope that she would come clean. Jiyong and I decided to get revenge by hiring our own private investigator, he had sent us numerous photographs of Kiko and Hyunsoo showing skin ship and behaving in ways not acceptable between a married man and a soon to be bride. 

I was getting nervous as the meeting approached. I was surprised at how quickly Kiko agreed to meeting me. We would meet at my office as there were no spare board rooms at YG. As far as she knew, I had not contacted nor seen Jiyong since the meal. 

The private investigator also recommended we place a camera inside the office as a back up. He would be waiting in an empty office nearby with Jiyong. 

I sat at my desk tapping my finger on the wooden surface. I felt sick, this was our chance. Possibly our last chance. I leaned back in my chair and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes trying to calm my nerves. 

A knock at the door signaled that the root of my anxiety had arrived.