The End

Give me 100 days

That day was etched inside my mind for weeks after. The image of Jiyong laying on the floor next to Hyunsoo haunted my nights, I would wake up in a pool of sweat. Grabbing hold of the sleeping body next to me. I had to make sure he was there, still with me. Still breathing. I knew Jiyong had bad dreams as well, occasionally waking me up with his mumbling and thrashing.  

Although I had relief in the knowledge that Hyunsoo was dead I still felt for his wife and unborn child. Hyunsoo need for power, lust and money has caused a child to be brought into the world knowing that his murderer father is dead, killed by his mother.

It didn't click who the woman was standing in the doorway with a gun was until the police had arrived. She had the gun pointed towards Kiko, seconds away from killing her husbands mistress. The woman who had ruined her life. Hyunsoo's wife had overheard Hyunsoo on the phone, shouting into the receiver about the fact that Kiko and I were meeting. Her lawyer was working hard to have her sentence shortened, but it was not in self-defence. She did not know that Jiyong and Hyunsoo were fighting when she went looking for him. It was not looking good for her.

I kissed Jiyong's leg after replacing his bandage. The gun had fired a shot into his thigh, missing his femoral artery by centimeters. He was lucky to be alive and I was lucky to have him. Jiyong spent a three days in hospital before being discharged. He returned to our new house, I took time off of work to look after him. 

I received a phone call later in the day telling me about the publics reaction to the news. We had decided to keep quiet about Kiko and Hyunsoo and their plan for blackmail, it would only be on a need to know basis, mainly the police and other officials. As far as the press knew, Kiko and Jiyong were never together, there was confusion and crossed wires. They were not getting married nor were they ever going to. Kiko was appreciative that her career was not yet over, but I highly doubted she would learn her lesson. Jiyong and I wanted to forget what had happened between Hyunsoo and Kiko, and if the public found out we would be asked a constant stream of questions. 

I had been in Korea for 100 days. Jiyong asked for 100 days and that was what I gave him, never thinking that I would end up falling deeply in love with him. Jiyong taught me about taking chances in not only life but love. He showed me that second chances should be given, something I applied when deciding about Kiko. He reignited my love of PR and working in the media. 

I had known Minji for 100 days. Minji taught me about the power of friendship when times are difficult. When I had no one to turn to she was there. Giving advice and showing me the way. 

I had known Hyunsoo for 90 days. He made me aware that not everyone is how they seem. Hyunsoo showed me that some people are powered by money and fortune. That if you have enough money, you can do and get away from anything. However, karma plays a bigger role in life than money. I learnt that I should never judge because everyone has their misfortunes big or small, poor or rich.

I had known Kiko for even less but she had shown me the darker side of love. One that I knew Jiyong would never lead me to. She had shown me that power hungry people are lonely and I ended up feeling sorry for her. 

100 days spent changing as a person for the better. Discovering new things and meeting many interesting characters.

Jiyong waved a hand in front of my face. I had not been listening to what he was talking about

"You're spacing out again Lola" He laughed

"Sorry Jiyongie, I was just thinking about what has happened the past 100 days." I said hugging his arm.

"So, have I changed your mind?" He asked

"You've changed my mind about a lot of things" I smirked

Jiyong just laughed

"Yes Jiyong you have"

"But..." He anticipated

"You have a lot of work ahead of you to keep me for another 100" I smiled

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: The end! How was it guys? I felt it was rushed, but I didn't want it to become one of those long stories that just drag. It was never planned to be like this but I don't really plan my stories and just go with how I'm feeling. This was my first story so I hope I can develop into a better writer for my next story, which I have planned and am excited to write. It's much darker than this one. Jiyong is not the romantic Jiyongie you see here. 

I hope you enjoyed the story and the plot.

This is my new story:

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/570607/branded-bigbang-gangs-gdragon-jiyong-kwonjiyong-taeyang

Please check it out.

Thank you very much for reading and commenting and subscribing. It really does mean a lot. Until next time!

xoxo