Heartbreaker

Give me 100 days

I felt the blood drain from my face, my legs were shaky. I tried to look casual as I made my way to sit down.

"Lola, you know Hyunsoo?" Asked YG

"Yes, I worked as his personal assistant. His company are the reason I ended up in Korea."I said

I didn't even flinch when I felt Hyunsoo pat my back, I was too focused on the fact that my boyfriend was engaged. I never thought Jiyong could do this to me.

"Dinner's ready" Jiyong's mother said coming back into the living room

I glanced at Jiyong as Kiko stood and linked her arm through his. I immediately thought of the photograph Minji had been sent, I thought I could read body language so well. I was obviously wrong. They were dating behind my back. Hyunsoo was right, I was nothing but a notch on his bed post. It started to make sense, it was only after Jiyong and I's relationship had turned physical had he been less attentive. 

The tears were really threatening to spill when I caught Jiyongs eye at the table he looked as if he was trying to say something. I couldn't work out if it was an apology or not. I looked away, I couldn't see him with his fiancee. I know Jiyong and I had not been together long but the idea of us spending the rest of our lives together was something that entered my mind on more than one occasion. I felt it was unfair that my chance of happiness had been taken away by someone so quickly. Without warning. I could feel my heart breaking.

I had to get out of there quickly. Everyone had finished the meal and Jiyong's mother took Kiko into the living room to talk wedding plans, it was all too much to take in. 

"I think we better let Lola know what is going on" Said Hyunsoo

"Yes you're right" Agreed YG "Jiyong and Kiko dated for a year a while back. They separated because Kiko was young and didn't want to be tied down. Jiyong wanted a serious relationship. So it ended. Now they're back together because Kiko is ready for the commitment of marriage."

"So we're here to discuss the best way to inform the public of their relationship. It will have to be made public now that Kiko is the only woman Jiyong has ever loved" Smiled Hyunsoo tilting his head. 

He had no right to be here making things worse for me

"I'm going to need some time to think about this, but we should hold a press conference." I said, trying to remain professional. "But there's somewhere I really must be. I'm sorry to appear rude or disrespectful." 

"No, of course not. We are the ones for being rude for assuming that you could join us for dinner. It was lovely to meet you Lola" Said Jiyong's father

I walked into the living room and thanked Jiyong's mother and congratulated Kiko. I knew by the look she gave me she was pleased by my reaction. She knew Jiyong and I were together. How would that feel that her future husband had been sleeping with another woman. 

I sensed he was behind me as I was putting my shoes on. 

"I'm really sorry Lola. I have my reasons" He said behind me

I looked at him, the tears were back.

"How long had this been planned?" I hissed, not wanting to attract the attention of the others in the living room.

"It's only recent. When I first met you we weren't together"

"I can't believe I trusted." I said shaking my head "So what Hyunsoo said was correct, I was just something you could check off of your bucket list?"

He was shaking his head

"You had your chance to ride the white horse and you took it" I said opening the door "Why couldn't you be honest from the start and tell me that all I was to you was some toy that you could joke about to your friends."

"Jiyong? Lola? What's going on here?" It was YG

"Nothing, I'm now leaving sir" I said bowing my head so he wouldn't see the tears. 

"I don't have the time right now to discuss what is going on between you two. But we will talk about this later. I heard everything that you have just said. Jiyong it better not be true." He said sternly

I left the apartment quickly. I not only lost my boyfriend but also a business partner. They weren't going to want to work with the white who was threatening a relationship. 

I called Minji and asked her to meet me at my apartment as soon as possible.

That night I poured my heart out to my best friend. Crying over the loss of the only man I'll ever love.