Finding The Lost Dragon

Give me 100 days

"Hello Lola" It was Jiyong's mother "I'm sorry to drop by uninvited, but I really need to talk to you"

"I don't deal with YG PR anymore. My business partner Minji does, so if you have any questions-" I was cut off

"It's not about YG. It's about you and Jiyong. I know what's really going on between my son and you" She said

I sighed and opened the door, gesturing for her to follow me inside.

I placed my food on the counter and started making Jiyong's mother and myself a drink.

"He confessed everything to me after visiting you at the hospital. The thought that he had placed you in there was tearing him apart." She said as I handed her a drink and sat down opposite her. She smiled a thank you.

"He should have told me that he still loved Kiko and that they were getting married. If he cared for me as much as what you say he would have told me in private."

"He doesn't love her. He loves you Lola. He told me his reasoning. But I want him to tell you, it's not my place."

"So why are you here if you don't want to tell me what's going on?"

"I'm here to tell you to find my son. Jiyong didn't tell me where he went, but I think I have an idea."

"I don't know if I want to go. He's hurt me very much" I said, trying not to cry.

"He has never meant to hurt you in anyway. He loves you and although I have some reservations about you two getting together I want him to be happy. He's happiest when he's with you not that stuck up little madam." She said finishing her drink. "I've never like her" 

I stood when she did 

"I have to go now. Just think about what I said. Here's the address, it's an option. I'm not certain but it's something."

"I'll think about it" I said walking her to the door

"Just go and listen to what he has to say. He doesn't know I know about this place, so you will catch him off guard if you decide to go."

And with that she left.

I walked back into the kitchen, grabbing my takeout and returning to the kitchen. It was only then did I realize the gifts under the tree. It wouldn't hurt if I opened one of them.

I picked one that was rectangular in shape and rather heavy. 

It was from Jiyong. I hesitated. Should I open a gift from my ex that was given to me when we were still together?

I decided to open it anyway. 

It was a book, with a deep brown leather cover. It had no writing on the front. I opened the first page and there was writing addressed to me:

'Lola,

You are my everything

Jiyong'

I turned the page and found photos from Namsan tower. There was the tickets that we bought to use the cable car and a picture of our love lock. 

As I turned through the book I realized it contained photographs of our time together and emails we had sent between us when we couldn't see each other. I didn't know I was crying until I saw the wet mark on the page. I shut the book. I missed Jiyong I really did. I needed to find him, to tell him what I saw between Kiko and Hyunsoo. I wanted to hear what he had to say about him and Kiko. I needed to know the truth.

I looked at the paper Jiyong's mother left. It had an address. I grabbed my purse and coat and left the apartment. Hailing the next available taxi, I told the driver where to go.

I hope Jiyong's mother was right about this place.