Heart to Heart

Give me 100 days

I exited the taxi and looked at the house in front of me. I was in the suburbs, but the skyscrapers lit up in the night sky acted as a reminder that I was still in Seoul. There was a light on, a sign that someone was in. Hopefully that person was Jiyong. I would be lying if I said I hadn't missed him. He had been such a big part of my time here in Korea. 

I took a deep breath and walked towards the electronic gates. There were big gates for a car to drive through and then a smaller gate that was meant for a person to walk through. I looked at the keypad. If this was Jiyong's house then it would be easy to guess the number. I tried '0818' with no luck, followed by '1808'. Still nothing. I thought about calling him and telling him I knew where he was and he should let me in. But what if this wasn't Jiyong's house and his mother made an incorrect guess? 

I thought of random numbers and jokingly entered '0627'. There was a click and the side gate for pedestrians opened. My heart stopped for a brief moment. The security code was my birthday?

I closed the gate after walking through and made my way down the drive towards the house. I was about to knock when the door opened. 

"How did you know about this place?" Asked Jiyong

"Your mother gave me the address. She wanted me to talk to you?" I told him. Shocked at his appearance. He looked paler and thinner. His hair was unwashed and by the growth of his facial hair he had not shaved in a while. 

He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Can I come in?" I asked 

"Does anyone else know you're here?" He asked

I shook my head

He stood back and opened the door, gesturing for me to enter. 

The floor plan was open. The stairs were situated in front of the entry way with a living room on the left and a kitchen and dining room beyond that. On the right of the door was a serious of doors, the room towards the front of the house which told me someone was home by the light was an office. 

"How long have you had this place?" I asked Jiyong following him into the kitchen

"I moved my stuff in about 2 weeks ago. My mother is the only one who knows about this place because she sorts out my finance. I had to reassure her I wasn't moving out yet" He laughed "Did you want a dri-"

He was cut off by the sound of my stomach rumbling

"Or maybe some food?" He laughed again "I have yet to eat, so I could cook us something?"

"That would be nice" I smiled remembering that I had ditched the take out I was planning to eat to find Jiyong. 

Jiyong poured me a glass of wine and set to making something to eat. 

I watched him cook as I sipped from my glass.

Once Jiyong had finished he placed the bowl of ramen in front of me and we ate. Talking as if nothing had ever happened between us. 

After we had finished eating he grabbed the bowls and put them in the dishwasher.

"Now are you going to tell me why you're really here?" He asked turning to face me and crossing his arms.

"There's so much to tell you. Number 1: YG was sent pictures of us. There is a date on the pictures that would show that we were together when Kiko and you had your reunion. Number 2: Everyone's worried about you and where you are. You didn't tell anyone where you were going or for how long. Your mum wanted me to find you and I couldn't let her down. And lastly, I saw something that I have to tell you about. It's probably the main reason I'm here. I can't let you two get married" I said 

"I know about the photos, I don't care that anyone is worried about where I am and why should I not get married?" He asked

"Because I saw Kiko and Hyunsoo making out" I said looking down. The room was silent, I was worried what his reaction might be.

"Let's take a seat" He said tilting my head up to meet his eyesight and leading me to a sofa by hand. 

My heart was beating when I saw our hands entwined. 

"I should have been honest with you from the start. I meant what I said at the hospital: I love you and I would never cheat on you. I've been nothing but faithful to our relationship."

I nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"It's true what you heard. We used to date and when I wanted to settle down she refused, saying she was too young and was not sure if I was the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. As soon as she had said that I ended things. If she didn't know how she felt about our future, why lead me along. I soon found out that it was for the best, my mother had a strong dislike to her. I also discovered that she first started dating me as a leverage to fame. I was appalled at that information. I had given my everything into the relationship and I was being used. I decided to remain single until I met you. As soon as I saw you I knew that you were worth breaking my vow of not dating. The more I got to know you, the more in love I fell. You mean so much to me." He paused, placing his hand upon my cheek. I closed my eyes, leaning my head slightly into his hand. 

"I was shocked when I saw Kiko that night. I know I shouldn't have been surprised because we have the same friends, but I hadn't seen her in such a long time and I never saw her at any of the events I attended with a possibility that she would be there. I was so enraged that she was talking to you, I didn't want her tainting anything we had. She can be spiteful." He paused again shaking his head slowly

"I received a call from her when I went to Japan. I met with her because she told me she had something important to tell me. I wasn't going to stay long. Just listen to what she had to say and leave. When i got there she was at a table with Hyunsoo. I was confused at what he was doing with her. Kiko told me that her popularity has been falling and it wasn't the same as when we were together. She told me we should reunite as a couple and become a leading power in Asia's entertainment industry. I laughed, straight up told her no. Why would I ever do that? She laughed as well and showed me some photographs of us together. The one's you've seen are only a fraction of what they have on us together. They have photos of us kissing, holding hands, hugging and some more provocative ones. I don't know how they got so many. She told me they hired a private eye. They told me that the photos would be released to the public if I didn't want to get married to Kiko. I still told them no, so what if our relationship was public. I would protect you, YG would, my family and friends would and even some of my fans. Hyunsoo told me that he had someone watching you at all times and it would only take his word to make you disappear. There's never been proof but his brother went missing some years back. Everyone thought it was him, but there was no evidence. His brother owned half of Park Relations. He was the opposite to Hyunsoo, very kind and loyal. Treated his family well. Hyunsoo wanted to take the business in another direction and his brother, JaeHyun did not agree. His brother was older and more liked. If he left Park Relations and set up his own PR company he would most certainly beat Hyunsoo in everything. He told me that if I didn't believe him to take a look at what was on the screen to his iPad. It was a live video link on the screen of you, in your apartment. I could never live with myself because of my selfish ways. I had to do it to keep you alive."

I hugged him. It all made sense as to why Kiko and Hyunsoo were caught making out. Kiko and Jiyong weren't together. Jiyong hated her. They were blackmailing Jiyong with my life. 

"Once they realized that we were over they told me that there had been a change in their plan. I was supposed to leave Kiko at the alter. I would be made to look like the bad guy. In the mean time everyone would feel sympathy for Kiko and she would gain the attention she wants whilst I would be criticized for my behavior. I came here to escape. To prepare for the repercussions of jilting Kiko. I don't know what to do"

I turned his head to face me and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled back smiling.

"You have me. That's all that matters" I reassured him

"Does that mean you want me back?" He asked shyly

I nodded enthusiastically and giggled.

He kissed me deeply in return, this time with more passion.

"After Hyunsoo told me that he had someone watching you at all times. After I saw that he could see inside the apartment, I bought this place. It was meant for you originally and I would stay most of the time. Then once my mother had dealt with the separation anxiety and accepted that I am an adult I would move in officially" He laughed, my hair.

"Wow, all this for me?" 

"Your safety is important to me, especially after what that ert has done."

"That's why they had inappropriate photographs of us. They had taken stills of the video."

"I'm sorry. I really am" He sighed "I wanted to tell you. I needed to tell you. But I had to make sure you were safe. Then when I found out the change in plan, I knew I just had to wait until the 'wedding' was canceled and then I could try to win you over again."

"You wouldn't have had to try very hard" I smiled, entwining our fingers and leaning my head on his shoulder. "So... Are you going to give me a tour of our house?" 

"Sure" He smiled standing from the sofa and grabbing me

I screamed as he lifted me over his shoulder

"And first stop is the bedroom"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N:

Wow, this sure is a lot of writing! What do you guys think about Jiyong's reason? Are you glad Lola and Jiyong are back together? Hyunsoo and Kiko are really something, right? This story will end soon, but first there needs to be a showdown between Lola, Jiyong, Kiko and Hyunsoo. It's not going to be pretty. Drama til the end! 

Hello to new subscribers and thank you as always for the comments. They mean a lot to me. 

xoxo

P.S I haven't proof read this so sorry for any mistakes.