Comfort

Give me 100 days

After Hyunsoo's bombshell that I would be spending the foreseeable future in the basement of the building I made my way home. My heart felt heavy, I didn't want my job to impact on Jiyong and I's relationship. 

I walked into the bedroom to see Jiyong sound asleep on the bed. I sat next to him and the hair out of his face, he looked so tired. I didn't want to disturb him. I pulled my hand away 

"Why did you stop?" Said Jiyong with his eyes still closed

"You look tired, I didn't want to disturb your sleep" I told him

"I missed you. " He said pulling me further onto the bed and cuddling me "How was dinner tonight?" 

"Hyunsoo has yet to fire me but I am no longer his PA. I now work in archives" I sighed "I like being organized but that basement is terrible."

"If it means you get to keep your visa and stay away from him than it sounds good to me"

"He still expects me to sleep with him, he said it was temporary until I decided to do so"

Jiyong didn't say anything but I could feel him tense up. 

"You no I would rather lose my job then ever betray you" I told him gently

"I know that, he just makes me so angry. Wait until I next see him" 

"I'm going to spend the weekend making phone calls to the people I met at the function. I'm thinking of working for myself, taking clients. Minji and I talked about it earlier today."

"I think its a great idea, I know people as well. I'll start carrying your business cards with me" He laughed "I will support you in everything you do"

I kissed him as a thank you. 

"I can't even begin to convey how important you are to me and how lucky I am to have found someone like you" I said 

He kissed me back this time for longer. I returned the kiss by encouraging him to open his mouth. After teasing him with my tongue, I allowed him to take control. He rolled us over so that he was on top of me completely and started moving his kisses across my cheek and jaw and down my neck towards the neckline of my shirt. I stretched my neck to give him better access, weaving my hands in his hair. 

He slid a hand under my shirt and my waist, slowly going higher until his hand teased the edge of my bra. I pushed him off of me and pulled my shirt off, taking his off afterwards. 

"Are you sure about this Lola?" He asked 

"Yes" I said pulling him into a kiss

We laid back down on the bed. I had never been so sure of something in my entire life. Every moment i spent with Jiyong was one I didn't want to end. This was a way for me to let Jiyong know how serious I was about our relationship and my feelings for him. 

Clothing was removed until we were both bare, kisses and heavy breathing, tender touches and sweet nothings, moonlight and the quiet of night. 

"Thank you" Jiyong said as we laid in each others arms

"What for?" I said looking up at him

"Letting me be your first, for sharing a moment like that, giving a piece of yourself to only me"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The soreness between my legs the next morning reminded me of the activities of the night. I untangled myself from Jiyong, put on some clothes and headed towards the kitchen. 

I was serious about finding another job and Minji would be round soon to start plans on creating a PR company. 

I drank my coffee and poured some for Jiyong before heading back into the bedroom and waking him up.

"You don't have to get up Jiyongie but Minji will be round soon so I'm giving you a warning to put some clothes on before an awkward situations happen"

"I'll have a shower and then head to YG, I need to finish some songs" He said kissing me on my lips and then grabbing his coffee. "I'll bring you dinner later tonight"

"Okay" I said getting up and removing my clothes "I call dibs on the shower first, unless you want to save time and shower with me?" I asked, giving him my best innocent face.

"You don't need to ask me twice!" He said jumping out of bed and following me into the bathroom. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minji and I had spent the weekend working hard on our ideas for a PR business. Minji had spent four years at Park Relations and was still treated as an intern, she was more than happy to go her separate ways. We organized meetings and our sales pitch. I had called the British embassy and talked to Korean officials about the process of becoming self-employed in Korea. 

Jiyong had dinner with us and left to go to a party, he also took some business cards to hand to those he knew who needed a public relations team. 

I finally felt like I was getting somewhere with moving up the PR ladder. I was just sorry it took a jerk for me to take the leap and do it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been ten days since I decided to leave Park Relations and Hyunsoo behind. The meetings Minji and I had set up went well and our client list was growing strong. Jiyong was supportive as ever, giving out my business card to anyone he met. All we were waiting on was a form for Hyunsoo to sign to say he was releasing me from my job. I was not looking forward to that conversation.

I was sitting in the basement of the office building sorting out a box of files that dated back to 1998 when Minji came running in.

"We have the form" She said waving her arms in the air

"I can't say I've been looking forward to this" I sighed grabbing the envelope and taking the form out. I walked to the elevators with Minji and we made our way to the floor that housed Hyunsoo's office. 

I greeted Eunae as she walked past us, he had moved her to the same floor as him, and she let us know that he was free.

"Hyunsoo, I have a form here that I would like you to sign. It's to release me from my job" I said placing the paper on his desk in front of him

"You really think I'm going to sign that?" He laughed crossing his arms

"Yes" I said confidently "And if you don't I'll let everyone know what happened that night you tried to sleep with me and your treatment of me since my arrival."

"Who is going to believe the foreigner over a trusted member of Seoul's business circle?"

"Yeah you're right. But they will believe the innocent 17 year old waitress who you tried it on with" I smiled smugly

I knew that he wouldn't be prepared to sign the paper easily, so some black mailing would have to do. If he wanted to play dirty than so be it, I could play just as dirty. I had contacted the girl a few nights after Hyunsoo and I's confrontation to check that she was okay. She told me that during our fight she had gone back inside, she didn't want to be associated with someone like him. 

The thought that he could lose everything because of what an innocent girl could say about him made him change his mind and quickly sign the paper. He might be seen as an influential business man in Seoul but no one would want to do business with someone who tried to charm himself into the of a school girl.

"Thank you Mr. Park, it's been wonderful working for you" I said closing the door to his office.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N:

I chickened out when it came to the , sorry guys! 

I really am spoiling you with these updates, but as I said before I love writing this story.

Lola and Jiyong are loved up, Lola and Minji are business partners and Hyunsoo is no longer Lola's boss. Life is good for Lola right now. Enjoy it while it lasts, the drama will catch up with her soon.

xoxo