The Trip part 1

Vampire Palace

The room was nice.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBzOyf7QvN51Un400IQDU    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJoyCv9ASqm_5D0pBTJh

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRdSc5DOLzLDGItyR170Y

You put your bag in the room and went on the balcony. L.joe placed the suitcases in the room and followed you. he wrapped his arms around  you and rested his chin on your shoulder. You placed your hands on his as you looked at the scenery in front of you. "It's so pretty." you said.

"Not as pretty as you." L.joe said turning you around to look at him. you smiled and shook your head. "Hey want to go swimming?" You nodded and changed into this:

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT24iUvE1rGCFgbyCAlQOp     Chelsea+Cover-up+Dress+by+Malia+Mills+$3

You grabbed everything you needed for the beach. You then went to the living room to see L.joe wearing boarding shorts and a t-shirt. He held his hand out and you grabbed it and headed to the beach. You put your stuff down by a big tree. You took off your cover up as L.joe took his shirt off. when the both of you saw eachother you froze. **How can anyone be so freakin' hot?** you and L.joe thought. "C-come on. L-lets go s-swim." You said as you pulled to the water and splashed him.

"Did you just slpash me?" L.joe asked. You smiled, nodded, splashed him again and ran. He chased you. When he caught you he started tickling you.

"Yah. Stop." You luaghed. You struggled to get out of his grip, but you tripped making him fall on you. "Uhh~" you said as L.joe lifted himself so that he was hovering over you.

"Are you okay?" L.joe asked, concern evident in his voice and expression. You nodded. He sighed in releif.

"You?" you asked.

"I'm fine." L.joe said as he wiped some sand off your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you. You responded by kissing him back. He pulled back before it could get serious. "Come on. Let's go get something to eat." he said as he helped you up and dusted all the sand off you. After you ate, the both of you went to the room and watched tv. The rest of the week the two of you were at the beach, or watching tv. One day, the two of you decided go for a walk for awhile. You dressed in this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjxIYaVhYHXv7VG6NgqlG

L.joe wore:

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1PNLU-FsIiT_wCCWW1eB

The both of you walked for an hour then went to eat lunch. While you werewaiting for your orders, someone yelled L.joe's name. You two looked to see six boys and a girl walking towards the two of you. "Chohee? Youngjae? Taemin? Shinee?" L.joe said getting up and greeting them. "---------, this is my twin, Taemin, younger brother, Youngjae, my sister, Chohee, and Taemins friends, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Onew. Guys, this is -------. I know what your thinking, Jonghyun. She's not available."

"How do you know?" Jonghyun asked.

"She goes to my school. Plus she's my girlfriend." L.joe said as he gestured for them to sit. Jonghyun pouted.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, ---------." Taemin bowed.

"It's nice to meet all of you, as well." You said smiling. L.joe sat next to you as Taemin sat on the other side of you.

"Is it alright if I call you Unnie?" Chohee asked.

"Yeah, that's perfectly fine." you smiled.

"What are you planning on doing after you eat?" Taemin asked.

"We were planning on going to the beach." L.joe said.

"So were we." Taemin said. The rest of the time there you guys were talking about random things than they went to the beach. While the boys were talking about stuff, you and Chohee were playing in the water. L.joe was smiling as he watched you have fun. The others noticed.

"Hyung, you've changed. You've never smiled like that before." Youngjae said.

"Well, it's just that Chohee is treating -------- like a big sister. Her youngest sister doesn't even do that. But -------- is sad that Hera hates her but she hides it well noone except those around her who have seen her truely happy can see the sadness in her eyes. So yeah I'm extreamly happy right now cuase i cant see the sadness in her eyes. She's been especially sad seen six months ago she returned home from being away for two years that was the day i met her, but the sad thing about that day her mother passed and Hera doesn't even care that her own mother died and that makes ------- sad and mad. Hera always hated -------, CL, Chunji, and their mother. And i what i want so badly is that sadness to go away. I just want to protect her from her sister." L.joe said. The others had their mouths opens.

"We can help. Well Shinee can help. We're supposed to go to your school after the week is done while Youngjae and Chohee are suppose to go back home. L.joe saw you and Chohee coming. "Okay. act like i didn't tell you anything. She doesnt really want outsiders to know but I trust you so i told you." The boys nodded.

"What were you talking about?" You asked as you walked up to them. L.joe pulled you onto his lap. "L.joe, I'm soaked. I dont want to get you wet." You said as you tried to get up but L.joe held you down.

"I don't care. If you don't stop struggling I'm going to tickle you." L.joe joked. You immediatly stopped. You pouted as everyone laughed.

"What are we going to do later?" Key asked.

"I don't know. go back to the room or something." you said.

"Well there's this new club that's teem-friendly. We were thinking of going there. Would you like to come with us?" Onew asked. L.joe looked at you.

"It's up to you, Babe." L.joe said.

"Sure. But we need to head back to the room to change." You said getting up.