Chapter 17

Vampire Palace

I've made some changes to the previous chapters so you might want to reread.

Sorry for such a late update been busy

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next few days you've been hanging out with the others getting to know them better. YOu found out that IU and Wooyoung are dating. And that Junho, Jaebeom, Junsu, and Wooyoung are the only ones from 2PM that have parents the others are foster kids along with most of the girls. You had fun with them. You never felt home sick cuase they made sure you were happy. Of course you missed your friends and family but you were happy to have more friends also. You could imagine some of them together. You sometime come across Sohee L.joe's '#1 Fan' but she cant do anything to you becuase you were never alone. L.joe was always with you and when he wasn't someone was.

********************************************

Two days before you leave to go home with the others.

The girls decide to go shopping and have a girls day out away from the boys, while the boys do what boys do before going to the club. 'So, -------. What's it like at your home? How is Shinee and Teentop?" Hara said as you and the girls entered the mall. The others look at you waiting for the answer. You smiled and replied.

" There are beautiful places i love going to. There is never a dull moment. and i live will my friends. They are getting along great with my friends they also live with us. My mom started to make two tree houses before she died and ung and Minhyuk Appa ended up finishing it. They made it bigger then my mom planned cuase i had more friends then i did when my mom passed. It was made for over a hundred people. My dads said they felt like it was the right size any smaller would have been to small. Well I love being there." You said as you grabbed some clothes to try on. YOu went to the changing rooms with Jooyeon and IU as they were also going to on some clothes. You bought more then you planned.

"Come on. You need something else. Oh! The ball outfit." Jooyeon said. You stopped walking and shook your head.

"No, i dont. I already have something." you protested.

"Yeah but L.joe knows what you look like in it. You have to surprise him." Jooyeon said as you guys entered the dress store.

"Well, I do love surprising him. But i dont need anymore clothes." you said.

"--------, once Jooyeon sets her mind on something there is nothing you can do to stop her. And she has set her mind on buying you a whole new ball outfit." IU said. You sighed in defeat. Jooyeon smirked as she pushed you to the changing rooms and handed you some dresses.

"Try these on." Jooyeon said. You did as you were told. When it was around 6 o'clock you all left to go back to L.joe's house. You then changed into this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRikvuouwn8pezInv-Q9rS

You and the girls walked down the stairs to the livng where everyone was waiting. "Ready?" The boys looked at you and the girls, nodded and got up. L.joe grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours. You looked at him. He smiled and kissed your forehead. You had fun with at the club. L.joe was happy cause 1. He was with you, and 2. He couldn't see any sadness in your eyes just pure happiness in them. Atfer the club You guys went home to sleep. The next day you packed and spent the rest of the day with everyone's parents and siblings. The day you guys leave you make sure you didnt forget anything and L.joe helped you bring your suitcases out to the bus. You all said your goodbyes and got on the bus.

***************************************

One and a half day later

You got off the bus and was almost rendured deaf cause everyone was yelling in your ear. You giggled. "Hey guys. I missed you too." You hugged them.

Then you heard ten voices that you haven't heard in over four years. "-----------/Noona!!" You gasped and turned around. You smiled and hugged them.

"OPPAS!! THUNDER!! MIR!!" you exclaimed. They laughed and hugged you backed. "I have a lot of people to introduce." You said as you introduced everyone to each other as you guys walked to the tree houses. "Heh, thats alot of poelpe."

"Dont forget about my brothers. And Zico's brother's group." Sulli said.

"Oh yeah. When are they coming back?" you asked.

"Soon. I dont know exactly when, though." she replied. You showed everyone their rooms and unpacked your stuff. When you were done you met 2PM, T-ara, KARA, and Afterschool in front of their rooms and led them to the lounge in the other tree house. When you entered everyone else was already there. Everyone got to know each other. You already knew everything so you and L.joe decided to practice some more before dinner. The song was almost perfect the dance needed to be worked on some more but it was coming along great. You went back to the lounge with L.joe.

"So how has L.joe been treating our -------?" Someone asked as they hugged you.

"L.joe has been treating me perfectly, the way i want to be treated, Jaejoong Oppa." you smiled and hugged him back. L.joe pulled you to the couch and pulled you on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. You placed your hands on his arms and leaned your head against his. You guys ate dinner and talked. After awhile you started to doze off so L.joe carried bridal style to your room.

"Sleep tight, Babe. I love you." L.joe whispered as he kissed your forehead and left your room. Soon everyone went to sleep.