L.joe's Uncle Joon's Past

Vampire Palace

You woke up and looked around. *Was it a dream? Or was it real?* You got up and went to the window. You saw everyone outside and L.joe playing with two little kids you never saw before. L.joe looked up and saw you. He smiled and waved. You smiled and waved back. You went to your closet and changed into a tank top and some sweats then went outside. Bekah walked up to you. "That my brother and sister, Suk Chul and Eunhye. This is the first time L.joe has played with them. Who knew that the cold L.joe was so good with kids?" She said. L.joe looked up then whispered something in Suk Chul and Eunhye's ears. They nodded and grabbed L.joe's hands then walked towards you.

"Guys, this is -------. My girlfriend." L.joe said as he wrapped his arm around your waist and smiled at you.

"Your the one who changed, Oppa?" Eunye asked in a shy voice. You smiled and nodded.

"I guess so. Thats what everyone says." You said as you kneeled down to their level.

"Thank you, --------~shi." Suk Chul said.

"You can call me Noona. and you can call me Unnie. And your welcome." You said. Junho came up Bekah and whispered something in her ear. She nodded.

"L.joe, --------. Can you watch them? The others and i have to go do something for a few hours." She asked.

"Of course. I'd love to watch them." You said. L.joe nodded in agreement. Bekah smiled and gave the both of you a big hug. She kissed her siblings on the forehead and left.

"You hungry, --------?" L.joe said. You nodded. "What about you two? Hungry?" Suk Chul and Eunhye nodded. The four of you walked inside and ate breakfast. Then you watched L.joe play with Eunhye and Suk Chul. After a while Eunhye came next you.

"How old are you and your brother?" You said as you pulled her on your lap.

"I'm 5 and Sukkie's 3" Eunhye said as she yawned.

"Tired?" You asked. She nodded sleepily. "You can go to sleep on my shoulder if you'd like." Eunhye laid her head on your shoulder and in no time she fell asleep. After a while L.joe looked over at you and saw that you were about to fall asleep with Eunhye asleep on your lap. He smiled and walked over to you.

"Babe, why dont you go to sleep in your bed with Eunhye?" L.joe suggested. You nodded as L.joe picked Eunhye up off your lap and held onto you so you wont fall, Suk Chul held your hand. When you got in your room L.joe told you to go lay on your bed. You did and he handed Eunhye to you and you soon fell asleep. "Sukkie, are you tired?" Suk Chul shook his head and yawned. L.joe laughed as he picked him up. "Well I am. Lets take a nap on the couch." Suk Chul nodded and L.joe laid down on the couch by your bed and soon fell asleep. A couple hours later the others come home and looked for the four of you. Some came in your room and saw you guys sleeping then they called theothers and they all took pictures of you four. Then they left to let you sleep. Then Joon came a little later and Taecyeon told him everything and showed him the pictures. He waited in the living for you guys to wake up. You woke up not to long afterwards and looked around thats when you saw Eunhye, L.joe, and Suk Chul asleep. When you saw L.joe you suddenly saw him playing with baby twins and a three year old girl and a four year old boy. You shook your head and stared at L.joe. A smile forming on your lips. Then you felt Eunhye stirring. You looked at her and realized she was waking up. She looked at you and you smiled. Then you heard a 'good evening'. You looked at L.joe to see that he was smiling at you. You smiled back and sat up with Eunhye. "What time is it?" You looked at the clock.

"4:30." you replied. L.joe shot up. Good thing Suk Chul was already a wake. "What's wrong?"

"Uncle Joon was supposed to pick us up an hour and a half ago." L.joe said. " Come on lets go change and go down with the kids." you nodded as L.joe left with Suk Chul. You headed to your closet with Eunhye following you.

"What? You want to help me pick out an outfit?" You asked as you opened your closet. She nodded started looking through your clothes with you. You found a grey blouse and a yellow cardigan. Eunhye ended up grabbing a dark pair of jeans and yellow flats. "Omo. Thats perfect Eunhye! Thank you." You said as you kissed her forehead. She beamed and clapped. You smiled and changed into the outfit. http://my10online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Casual-Outfit-Women2.png  Then you found a necklace to match. Then you did your hair. After you were done you left your room with Eunhye and met L.joe and Suk Chul in the hallway. Then you went downstairs and saw everyone in the living.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, Uncle. We ended up falling asleep and we just woke up~" L.joe apoligized.

"No worries i saw. You looked like a little family. See look." Uncle Joon said as Junho handed you his phone you saw the pictures, You blushed, smiled and showed L.joe. He smiled at the pics and handed Junho back his phone. "Ready?" The both of you nodded and you three headed out to a resteraunt. "------, I'm sorry if i acted cold and scared you yesterday."

"It's okay. Some of my friends are like that to. But they are the best friends ever. so I'm used to it." You replied shaking your head.

"Well i wanted to tell you why i was like that. Just in case if I end up being like that agian. If so sorry a head of time. I don't mean to be like that but sometimes things remind of my past and i become cold and mean."

"If i may ask." You said. Joon nodded. "Can you tell me what happened in your past? If it's not too much to ask." You said.

"Of course. But its nothing i would want happening anyone. Well, my dad was abusive. When my mom died after giving birth to Sohee we saw him less. I ended up becoming the Umma and Appa to Songmi and Sohee. I was only 9 when this happened so i grew up fast. One day, Sohee ended up calling me Appa in front of my dad and he was so mad that he beat me. Sohee felt guilty and tried to stop him. He slapped her so hard that she flew into a wall several feet away. That made me so mad. You can mess with me all you want but leave my family or their friends alone or you'll deal with the beast. Well i ended up beat him and he ended up banishing  me. A 12 year old boy banished by his own father. I didn't care i went to Sohee and treated her wounds, said my goodbyes, and left. One of the guards was a very close friend of ours. He was like a father to me. He felt sorry so he took me in. I was so mad that i ended up cuasing trouble for him so i left when i was 16 so i wouldn't affect his job. He had a wife, four kids, two on the way, and a sick sister depending on him. So I left so he wouldn't have to take care of me and when i had enough money to pay him back I returned. I was 21 when i returned. His family was so happy to see me again. His neice was visiting him at the time so i finally met her and i knew she was different from other girls. She was 19, beautiful, good with kids, good cook, caring. A lot like you actually, -------. Well we ended up dating and got married when she got pregnant with Jooyeon. We were stupid and drunk at the time she got pregnant it was her 21 birthday. Well any way we got married, had our first baby soon after, then Junho came three years later. As the years passed she told me to go see my family but i'd refuse. Three years later she was pregnant with Jieun that was when i realized i shouldn't block my sisters out of my kids' lives becuase of my dad so we went to go see my family. And when my father saw me he immediatly made arrangments for me to get married to some rich snob. Then i told him i was already married, had two kids, and one on the way. He couldn't beleive that i was married and was going to have three kids with a guard's neice so he beat me. She wanted to help but my sisters stopped her and told her the my dad didn't care if she was a girl and pregnant he'd beat her too. That would cause her to lose the baby and she did not want that. I didn't want her harmed at all. So she watched helplessly as her husband was beatened by his own father. After that my father never saw his grandchildren ever again. Plus he ended up dying before Jieun was born. I'm glad i saw my family again except my dad. I'm glad cause i finally got to see my sisters and come to find out Songmi is married and has two kids too. So i got to see my nieces for the first time. They were happy that i found someone that truly loved me and that they could meet. And then Jieun was coming and there was something wrong ang She told me to promise if anything was to happen to choose the baby over her. Then a few minutes the docters came out and told me that i had to choose the love of my life or my unborn child. I wanted my love to live no matter what but i had promised her that i would choose the baby over her. So i choose the baby. The docters let me talk to her before they did anything so i told her that the baby was going to live and that i loved her and always will love her til the end of time even longer and that i wished nothing was wrong so i could have the love of my life and my third baby together. Then the docters took her away and that was the last time i saw her alive and smiling. Her little baby girl never got to see her mother. She never even held her in her arms. The docters told me that it was a good thing i choose the baby becuase then i would have lost both no matter what they did i would still lose my love. Supposedly she was dying already when she was pregnant with Junho. I kept all this from the kids til Jieun turned 16 then i told them everything, And thats about it. thats my past." Joon said as tears rolled down his cheeks. You were crying as well. You pulled Joon in for a hug. He was shocked but he hugged you back.

"May i ask, what was her name?" you asked as you pulled back.

"Her name was Sujin." He said as he wiped his tears.

"Thats a pretty name." You said. "If it makes you feel better i didn't have a nice past either."

"Really? How can someone like you not have a nice past?" You shrugged.

"Some people dont like me." you replied. L.joe gritted his teeth and clenched his fists knowing your talking about Hyunah. You grabbed his hands to calm him down and it worked.