L.joe's Family

Vampire Palace

A week has passed and it was time to go pick up L.joes cousins and meet his mom. "What if she doesn't like me?" You pouted as L.joe helped you pack.

"Nonsense. She will love you. Just not as much as I love you." L.joe said as he kissed your forehead. You giggled at his cheesiness. There was a knock on the door, and Se7en's head pecked through.

"You guys ready?" he asked entering the room.

"Almost." You said as you put a few things in yourbig black purse. "Okay. I think that's it. Now out so i can change." you said as you pushed them both out with your suitcase. You put on a white dress, black heels with a black rose on them, and a Diamond and pearl necklace and earrings.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0zWhIf2VafxltRIOqdRa

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG41FA0qci_GvG3bLk75F

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8B7TuBrvpDM1ei1Dd1g_

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3DjBRNqSy64ad-B_dZ27

You went out of your room and into the lounge wher L.joe, Taemin, and Se7en were already with their suitcase and yours. "How do I look?" You asked as you showed them your style. L.joe smiled and walked up to you.

"Perfect. Like always." L.joe said as he wrapped his arms around you. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. Everyone looked away as L.joe leaned in to kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. Then you were off to the school where you rented a bus for the week. You said your goodbyes to everyone and entered the bus. You bowed to the driver as you passed. Taemin and Se7en sat in the front while you and L.joe sat in the very back where you can lay down. You laid your head on L.joe's lap and looked up at him. "You can go to sleep, if you want." L.joe said as he caressed your cheek. You nodded and closed your eyes and immediatly went into a deep slumber since you didn't go to sleep til midnight and woke up at six. It was 10 when you left the school. You slept for about twelve hours. When you finally woke up you saw L.joe looking at you smiling. You smiled back. "Hello, -------, My 'Sleeping Beauty'."

"How long was I asleep?" You asked as you sat up.

"Twelve hours. We're about two/thirds away. You nodded and took out your IPod. You put one earbud in L.joe's ear and the other in yours and pressed play. The song was 'Love Like This' by SS501. You looked up front to see Taemin and Se7en sleeping. You smiled and showed L.joe. He chuckled. The hours went by fast. The next thing you know your already at L.joe's home. When you got off the bus you saw beautiful middle-aged woman standing in front of you and L.joe. "Mom, this is -------. ------, this is my mom, Sohee. Mom this is -------'s cousin, Dongwook but we call him Se7en" You both bowed and greeted her.

"Annyeong, Mrs. Lee Sohee." You and Se7en said at the same time.

"Omo. --------, your so pretty. And your so handsome. You can call me Umma. Come lets go inside and wait for the others to come back. They went to go get some snacks. So how have you been, -------?" Sohee said as she led you guys inside. The butlers took your suitcases and put them in your rooms. "L.joe. You Taemin and Dongwook will be sharing a room with your cousin. -------, you will be sharing a room with my nieces. So you'll be sharing with four other girls is that alright?"

"Yes. That is perfectly fine, Umma. I hope i can get along with them." you said as you sat inbetween L.joe and his mom. "Oh. Wheres Chohee and Youngjae?" L.joe asked.

"Oh. They're at school. They wont be back until tomorrow becuase they have practice afterwards and then they're staying at some friends house." Sohee replied. Just then the door opened and a big loud group of poeple came in when they got to where you guys were they went quite. Sohee excused herself so you guys and talk plus she had stuff she needed to finish.

L.joe stood up. "Hey, Hyungs." L.joe said as he and Taemin bumped shoulders with the guys. "Hey, Noonas." He said as he hugged the girls.

"Hey, L.joe. Hey, Taemin. Who is this pretty girl and this handsome man?" One of the girls smiled at you.

"Noona, this is -------, my girlfriend, and her stepcousin, Dongwook also known as Se7en." L.joe said as he puled you up from the couch. "--------, Se7en Hyung. This is one of my cousins Lee Junho and his group, 2PM. Which consists of Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Chansung. Junho's sisters, Lee JIeun also known as IU and Jooyeon, and her friends, Afterschool. Kahi, Jungah, UEE, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, E-Young, Soyoung, and Bekah. And my aunts kids, Park Injung, her friends, T-ara. Members are Hyomin, Boram, Q-ri, Eunjung, Hyunyuong, and Jiyeon. And last but not least, Park Gyuri and her friends, KARA. Seungyeon, Jiyoung, Nicole, and Hara. Kahi, Jungah, your older then Se7en. He's 26." L.joe said. The girl L.joe called Jiyoung came towards you. She held out her hand and you shook it.

"How old are you, -------~shi?" Jiyoung asked.

"I'm a month older than L.joe and Taemin, Jiyoung~shi." you replied

"Your older then me but your still youger then everyone else so the rest are your unnies and all the boys are your Oppas. Do you have any siblings?" she asked as you all went into the bigger lounge (you were in the waiting lounge). You nodded.

"Yes. Three. I'm the oldest. Then it's my brother Chunji and my sister CL. We're fraternal triplets." you smiled as you thought of them. "And theres the youngest, Who is two years younger. Hyunah. She's my half sister. Se7en's real cousin." Your face fell when you mentioned Hyunah. L.joe pulled you closer to comfort you.

"What's wrong, --------?" Jooyeon asked.

"Hyunah, is a brat. She created rumors when --------, Chunji, and CL were little, which led to them being bullied. Hyunah was glad when their mother passed." L.joe explained. When L.joe realized what he just said he quickly pulled you onto his lap and rocked you back and forth as tiny teardrops fell down your cheeks at the mention of mother. "SHH...it's okay, Babe...Shh...I'm sorry..." L.joe kissed your forehead as he wiped your tears away. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "You okay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned her. I know your still not over the whole thing. I wasn't thinking. I'm sor-" L.joe was cut off when you pecked his lips. The others were stunned when they saw L.joe's caring side. They were even more stunned when they saw him smile a real genuine smile.

"Shut up, now. I know you didn't mean to. I'm okay, now. So stop apologizing." You looked at the others to see them stunned. You waved your hands in the air to get their attention. "Everything okay?" They all nodded.

"It's just we never saw L.joe care about anything as much as he cares for you. And we never saw him really smile. we always saw fake or half smiles. Taemin was right. A total 180 degree turn. From cold and hard to warm and soft." Junho said. "Thank you for being with him." you nodded. L.joe groaned.

"Why does everybody say that?" L.joe whined laying his head against your back since you were still on his lap. You giggled. He looked at you, smiled, and tightened his hold around your waist, making you lean on him. He rested his head against yours. You kissed his cheek.

"Becuase it's true, Bro." Taemin said.

"Come on, --------. let's get you settled in and let the boys talk alone. We also want to know more about you and your family." Kahi said.

"Can i talk to you girls first before i let you take -------- away?" L.joe asked. The girls nodded. "-------, stay here. dont worry they wont bit. they know i'll kill them if they do." He joked. L.joe and the girls walk off to talk privately. A few minutes they returned. Before you could get to the stairs, L.joe grabs your wrist. You turned around only to have him crash his lips on yours. You returned the kiss. You two broke away. You both were blushing a crimson red. You followed the girls up the stairs.

"Do you know who your sleeping with?" IU asked. you nodded.

"L.joe's cousins. So...you, Jooyeon, Gyuri, and Soyeon? Right?" you asked to make sure. She nodded and led you to the room you'd be staying in. When you went inside the room, you were shocked. It was like a living room and there was five doors. IU led you to them and showed you all the rooms.

Jooyeon's~

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiXcf05WBlBcnyZeGL5TN

Soyeon's~

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7itZx49qAb9pcPSkd3CZ

Gyuri's~

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY2vLBG5n15e__Ajcfe85

IU's~

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfnUdsJvQOr_IqEY57oMp

Yours~ (But you only have one bed. The other is a couch.)

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGTfbWOstnXpCVujPEHvg    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThMrYdCWG5QNpODc5goF4

"Wow. It's perfect. It's just like mine back home." You were amazed. It was exactly just like your room back home.

"Well that was the point. L.joe sent us pics of your room so we can bring a bit of your home into ours so you wont really feel homesick." Jooyeon said as she came up behind you. You hugged them and thanked them. Then you, Jooyeon, IU, Soyeon, and Gyuri went in your room and unpacked your suitcase.

"I heard L.joe's going to perform at the masquarade ball. Do you know what he will be doing?" Gyuri asked you. you nodded.

"Yep. I'll be performing with him. But i cant tell you what we'll do. He wants to surprise you guys." you replied.

"What are you going to wear?" Jooyeon asked.

"A red and black dress. I dont know about the accesories."

"I think just black would look better on you."

"Well, L.joe and picked out the dresses. We were really looking for one for the talent show but we couldn't decide so we bought both."You said as you put your phone, and Ipod on their chargers and you put your purse in the closet. YOu went out of the room to the little living room just outside your bedrooms and talked.